Remembering Reagan

cancel2 2022

Canceled
2iizpjc.jpg

Reagan's last two years were really scary. It was obvious by then he wasn't in control of his administration. I think, in retrospect, that this was when his struggles with Alzheimers had begun.

Reagan's last two years were really scary. It was obvious by then he wasn't in control of his administration. I think, in retrospect, that this was when his struggles with Alzheimers had begun.

By the sheer volume of times I've heard this stated, I expect it will become true one of these days.

By the sheer volume of times I've heard this stated, I expect it will become true one of these days.
I didn't say he "Had" Alzheimers dufus, I said he was beginning to struggle with it, i.e. this is when the symptoms first began to appear. He became noticebly differant in his behvior in his last year in office after his famous falling of the horse incident. We didn't see much of Reagan in public after that. That and his lack of administrative control were very much evident in the last half of his second term.

I didn't say he "Had" Alzheimers dufus, I said he was beginning to struggle with it, i.e. this is when the symptoms first began to appear. He became noticebly differant in his behvior in his last year in office after his famous falling of the horse incident. We didn't see much of Reagan in public after that. That and his lack of administrative control were very much evident in the last half of his second term.

Don't most presidents become like that in their last year of office? Bush, Clinton, Wilson (kidding), etc.?

Back