Remind you of anybody on here?

cancel2 2022

Canceled
The barn owl is a ‘heart-faced killer’ whose hissing youngsters, ‘unattractive babies that only a mother could love’, have been known to ‘devour their weaker, more recently hatched siblings, swallowing them down whole'

Her field notes are excellent. I had no idea that the barn owl is using its distinctive heart-shaped white face (so ghostly in the dark) to enable it to hunt. Its facial disc acts like a sound scanner to ‘capture sound waves and transport the faintest of whispers to the asymmetrical ears’.

The owl’s hearing is so accurate it should be called ‘earsight’. Darlington concludes: ‘It is not surprising that the owl once developed a reputation for possessing a dark side; its skills must have seemed skin-creepingly powerful. [But] the ignorance has been replaced by a little more understanding.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/books/article-5397183/The-secret-life-heart-faced-killer.html

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Nice to see Mason is Finally admitting they are the ones obsessed...
"But we are the ones obsessed:-) ~"
...Amen...perhaps now they'll move on...

Yes....you will.
And you certainly have started threads about us, now, haven't you? Why do you always lie?

You just can't remember it...I'm not sure why. I just found it...complete with sock..lol

What do you name half of the threads you make? I didn't see your other comment...But, until you stop acting like a couple A, stop all the BS and snide remarks and clean up the crap at the cesspool, you don't deserve an answer to a "real question".
Let me know if and when things change.

What do you name half of the threads you make? I didn't see your other comment...But, until you stop acting like a couple A, stop all the BS and snide remarks and clean up the crap at the cesspool, you don't deserve an answer to a "real question".
Let me know if and when things change.

You're assuming there is something about you on " the cesspool":-)
Maybe there is ,but then maybe there isn't!
So by admitting you won't answer a legitimate question.
You're admitting you're a troll!
That was easy:-) ~

I have no idea what you're talking about and I'm not assuming anything.
You had to make it secret for a reason...lol

You go right ahead and believe that...What good is a
secret thread? with three people posting there...lol

You go right ahead and believe that...What good is a
secret thread? with three people posting there...lol

Why do you even care that our GR forum is secret?
Unless it fucks with your head:-) ~
You're like my cat,that don't want any doors closed!

Back