Reporting Live from the Courthouse

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
I have reported to the King County Superior Court Jury Assembly Room in Seattle as summoned. And now I'm just sitting here playing the waiting game.

:tv:

I'm thinking that when the lawyers ask if I have recently had any involvement with law enforcement and i respond that my house was broken into last month, that i will get knocked out of any opportunities to be seated. Also, my military service may not make them comfortable with me.

LOL I was supposed to respond for jury duty 2 months ago I still haven't done it. ummm I'm probably gonna be in trouble.

Haha, they might slap you with a fine and mandatory civics classes! One girl just got paged, so at least one bad Samaritan got summoned for today. Also, an old lady just checked in 75 minutes late.

Very riveting, Darla! I intend to be seated for an OJ trial.

Haha, they might slap you with a fine and mandatory civics classes! One girl just got paged, so at least one bad Samaritan got summoned for today. Also, an old lady just checked in 75 minutes late.

Very riveting, Darla! I intend to be seated for an OJ trial.

Old ladies can do that. The other thing old ladies can do is be last in a long line for a cashier, and when a new cashier opens and says "next on line" they can proceed to shuffle over there and act like "who me? i didn't hear that?", and cut the entire line. I want to get old enough to do that. Or at least old enough so that I can beat up other old ladies who do it without people looking askance.

Irony Alert: After being educated about criminal, civil, family resolution, jury, and bench trials, I'm walking by the vending machines and get a robo call for participating in a class action suit against Yaz!

:fuckyeah:

I've been seated and finished Voir Dire and lunch. I will announce the juicy/mundane results when I get released from my confidentiality.

:woot:

Old ladies can do that. The other thing old ladies can do is be last in a long line for a cashier, and when a new cashier opens and says "next on line" they can proceed to shuffle over there and act like "who me? i didn't hear that?", and cut the entire line. I want to get old enough to do that. Or at least old enough so that I can beat up other old ladies who do it without people looking askance.
You're a weird broad Darla! ;)

LOL I was supposed to respond for jury duty 2 months ago I still haven't done it. ummm I'm probably gonna be in trouble.

around here they issue a bench warrant for your arrest....you won't find out about it until you get pulled over for speeding on Friday night and they hold you until Monday morning so you can explain to the judge why you failed to show up......

that's going to be so cool....

around here they issue a bench warrant for your arrest....you won't find out about it until you get pulled over for speeding on Friday night and they hold you until Monday morning so you can explain to the judge why you failed to show up......

that's going to be so cool....
Grind doesn't have a car. He has a moped.

GUILTY

Guy was caught driving without a state mandated ignition interlocking device, and could not prove that he had a valid extenuating circumstance to be driving his girlfriend's car back from Eastern Washington.

Back