Republican terrorists

uscitizen

Villified User
Death threats made to Bush assassination film makers
By BAZ BAMIGBOYE in Toronto Last updated at 20:49pm on 11th September 2006

The British film-makers behind a controversial £2 million Channel 4 movie that shows the fictional assassination of President Bush are being guarded by private security men at the Toronto International Film Festival after threats were made on their lives.

The exact nature and level of threat against Gabriel Range, the director of Death of A President and his producer - writing partner Simon Finch was not being disclosed yesterday but expert security officers were in attendance at the world premiere screening of the film, also known as DOAP, on Sunday night at the Paramount cinema in Toronto

For full story goto:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...=404685&in_page_id=1773&in_a_source=&ito=1490

i think it was wrong to make a film that shows the president in office being assassinated, they should be spat on, as far as i am concerned!

people threatening to take their lives in real life because of it are WORSE than the makers of the film, and should be jailed....for breaking the law.

would it be equally wrong to make/show a film of another countrys leader being assasinated ? Perhaps Chavez , or the president of Iran ?

Agreed care. I feel it is wrong, But should not be forbidden.
But threatening the guys life is at least as wrong if not worse.

Agreed care. I feel it is wrong, But should not be forbidden.
But threatening the guys life is at least as wrong if not worse.
Duh... Who has said it was right to threaten the guy's life? Other than the lunatic doing the threatening who is likely to end up arrested and jailed for their inanity.

And we wonder why true conservatives don't want to be associated with these fakes anymore. God help us. I hope they find the idiot and insert him into the nearest mental hospital before he hurts himself or others around him.

Immie

Back