Republicans Will Lose the Ground Game

Walt

Back To Reality
The Democrats have a healthy fundraising, and ground game building. Biden is getting the best people into the right places, and it is going well. Democrats will have somewhere between an above average ground game, and an amazing ground game. Republicans will have somewhere between a below average ground came, and a complete disaster ground game.

To understand where we are already, look at Michigan. Democrats are flush with money, which you would expect at this point. They have opened campaign offices in every county, and are getting staff ready. Meanwhile Republicans have nothing and no one. They claimed to the FEC to have $146,931 on hand, but their accounts are in the negative, and the FEC is trying to figure out if they are lying.

Republicans say they plan to make up for their lack of a ground game by having heavily funded super PACs, but super PACs lack local knowledge. They tend to feel like outsiders with money... because they are outsiders with money.

Maybe Russian propaganda will close the gap, but they seem even more like outsiders.

The Democrats have a healthy fundraising, and ground game building. Biden is getting the best people into the right places, and it is going well. Democrats will have somewhere between an above average ground game, and an amazing ground game. Republicans will have somewhere between a below average ground came, and a complete disaster ground game.

To understand where we are already, look at Michigan. Democrats are flush with money, which you would expect at this point. They have opened campaign offices in every county, and are getting staff ready. Meanwhile Republicans have nothing and no one. They claimed to the FEC to have $146,931 on hand, but their accounts are in the negative, and the FEC is trying to figure out if they are lying.

Republicans say they plan to make up for their lack of a ground game by having heavily funded super PACs, but super PACs lack local knowledge. They tend to feel like outsiders with money... because they are outsiders with money.

Maybe Russian propaganda will close the gap, but they seem even more like outsiders.

It is good to see their empire crumbling. Next stop, prison for Trump.

They're both on the same side Walt.

So the economy will not affect voters? HAHAHAHA

They're both on the same side Walt.

The Democratic state parties are on the side of Biden, and other Democrats. The Republican state parties are on the side of trump, and other Republicans.

Maybe the Republican state parties can be replaced by super PACs, and Russian interference, but somehow I think these outsiders will not have local knowledge. And they will seem like outsiders. They will not be able to recruit new candidates.

This is going to cost not just trump in the election, but also Republicans down ballot. Basically, where ever things would have been in November 2024, shift it towards the Democrats by 2 to 6%. That is not just the Presidential race, but all the races.

The Democratic state parties are on the side of Biden, and other Democrats. The Republican state parties are on the side of trump, and other Republicans.

Maybe the Republican state parties can be replaced by super PACs, and Russian interference, but somehow I think these outsiders will not have local knowledge. And they will seem like outsiders. They will not be able to recruit new candidates.

This is going to cost not just trump in the election, but also Republicans down ballot. Basically, where ever things would have been in November 2024, shift it towards the Democrats by 2 to 6%. That is not just the Presidential race, but all the races.

No. They are all on the same side, and it isn't your side.

So the economy will not affect voters? HAHAHAHA

I made a prediction about the ground game, not the economy.

It looks like the Republican hoped for recession just will not happen. But whether it does or does not, a bad ground game will shift votes in the Democratic direction by 2 to 6%.

In the hypothetical situation where Biden is found to be Hitler's son, and would have gotten only 10% of the vote, he will get 12 to 16% of the vote. Or if the economy continues to rebuild after the trump years, and inflation continues to get into check, and Biden would have gotten 55% of the vote, he will get 57 to 61% of the vote.

Do you see how that works?

I made a prediction about the ground game, not the economy.

It looks like the Republican hoped for recession just will not happen. But whether it does or does not, a bad ground game will shift votes in the Democratic direction by 2 to 6%.

In the hypothetical situation where Biden is found to be Hitler's son, and would have gotten only 10% of the vote, he will get 12 to 16% of the vote. Or if the economy continues to rebuild after the trump years, and inflation continues to get into check, and Biden would have gotten 55% of the vote, he will get 57 to 61% of the vote.

Do you see how that works?

If you do not look at all aspects you will be disappointe4d when Republicans win

If you do not look at all aspects you will be disappointe4d when Republicans win

Republicans have some good gerrymandering, but that can backfire quickly if over extended. The economy keeps doing well. Biden keeps doing the right things in foreign policy. More importantly, the Republicans are just falling apart. If the Republicans cannot pass a budget, and that hurts the economy, then voters are likely to vote for Biden and Democrats in Congress.

Republicans look like incompetent conspiracy theorists, because many of them are incompetent conspiracy theorists... Or maybe that is just the Jewish Space Lasers making me say that:palm::rolleyes:

Republicans have some good gerrymandering, but that can backfire quickly if over extended. The economy keeps doing well. Biden keeps doing the right things in foreign policy. More importantly, the Republicans are just falling apart. If the Republicans cannot pass a budget, and that hurts the economy, then voters are likely to vote for Biden and Democrats in Congress.

Republicans look like incompetent conspiracy theorists, because many of them are incompetent conspiracy theorists... Or maybe that is just the Jewish Space Lasers making me say that:palm::rolleyes:

Now I know you're a jew troll for sure.

No. Not at all. I'm American.

We are both American. I see value in having allies, and in supporting others willing to fight the forces of evil in the world. For instance, in Ukraine I see us as getting off cheaply. Americans are not having to fight and die in Ukraine. The Ukrainians are doing that for us. With any luck, their sacrifice will mean Americans do not have to fight. Supporting them in the good fight is a small price to pay compared to the price of actually fighting the good fight.

We are both American. I see value in having allies, and in supporting others willing to fight the forces of evil in the world. For instance, in Ukraine I see us as getting off cheaply. Americans are not having to fight and die in Ukraine. The Ukrainians are doing that for us. With any luck, their sacrifice will mean Americans do not have to fight. Supporting them in the good fight is a small price to pay compared to the price of actually fighting the good fight.

I don't consider you to be American.

The Democrats do the same thing you just ignore that

Back