Resolutions

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Psychologists say that people are more successful at resolutions if they write them down and repeat them. So, I thought I'd help out my favorite people by giving them a place to do just that.

What are your new year's resolutions? At least the ones that you want to admit to...

I've been working on an idea in my head for several years now, but have done nothing to progress the idea in real life. This is the year, the earlier the better, that I will do so.

This is my first resolution. Time to put this to paper and see if I can get it off the ground.

meet new people and be more outgoing
learn/practice meditation (overall I want to be more focused and calm)
try to make people happy and be more positive in life and with other people

I've been working on an idea in my head for several years now, but have done nothing to progress the idea in real life. This is the year, the earlier the better, that I will do so.

This is my first resolution. Time to put this to paper and see if I can get it off the ground.

what is your resolution

To be even more awesome and charismatic than I already am. Impossible you say? No, not for someone as amazing as me.

Seriously though, my resolution is to finish half of the awesome ideas I come up with. Like my gun designs or my book.

I plan to sleep with the girl that Yurt posted the picture of in his joke thread. I might also swap out Scarlett for her, but I'm not sure.

Psychologists say that people are more successful at resolutions if they write them down and repeat them. So, I thought I'd help out my favorite people by giving them a place to do just that.

What are your new year's resolutions? At least the ones that you want to admit to...

I resolve that every time I get one of those ridiculous "I am your friend, now pass this on or else" e-mails from a supposed "friend", I am going to ignore the e-maIL AND PICK UP THE PHONE AND RECONNECT WITH THESE PEOPLE.

We as a people are getting to be too impersonal and I vow to reconnect with all my friends and to do my part to forever do away with the scourge of those insipid e-mails.

I vowed to be more fit and get my blood pressure down. My resolution is to get fit enough to do the Tour Of the Scioto River Valley (TOSVR) this coming May. I just bought a nice fixed gear bike to commute and train on.

I definitely want to be more fit and lose a bunch of weight. I'm lazy, but I really need to do it.
It's hard to beat cycling for that 3D. The initial out lay for a good bike can be a bit pricey but is worth the investment if you enjoy riding. I paid $2400 for my road bike 15 years ago and other than some tune ups and replacing my chain and cables it's still in great shape and should be good for another 15 years.

Back