Resolved: Thread banners are cowards

The tolerance for these cowards here is just one more piece of evidence that JPP lacks quality.

Why post here then? Forums always have rules and some people become affected by them moreso than others. I was on one forum for a while where I would have liked a user controlled thread ban function. I don't think I would have used it much though.

The tolerance for these cowards here is just one more piece of evidence that JPP lacks quality.

I don't mind opposing opinions in my threads, even if they are expressed in a less than civil manner.

The only people on my threadban list are those who do nothing but troll.

Like posting moronic memes and gifs rather than actually stating an opinion.

Or people who copy/paste bogus responses from some list of logical "fallacies" rather than respond with their own words.

Posters have the right to attempt to keep their thread from being stunk up with bullshit that was meant only to derail it.

I don't mind opposing opinions in my threads, even if they are expressed in a less than civil manner.

The only people on my threadban list are those who do nothing but troll.

Like posting moronic memes and gifs rather than actually stating an opinion.

Or people who copy/paste bogus responses from some list of logical "fallacies" rather than respond with their own words.

Posters have the right to attempt to keep their thread from being stunk up with bullshit that was meant only to derail it.

Fully agree. There are several trolls who literally only post insults. Permanent ban.

Back