Response to ILA's thread

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Clinton's electoral college position is actually disadvantageous compared to trump. She has a firewall the prevents her from losing many electoral votes as she polls in the 1%-4% ahead area, but once she gets past there she loses a lot. Really she has to win the popular vote by about 1% just to break even. A Trump victory is highly likely to be an electoral college and not popular vote victory.

The entire system is rigged against the democrats.

Florida is increasingly in trumps bag. We are down to the firewall states. It's going to come down to Colorado, Pennsylvania, and Michigan/Wisconsin.

Uh, like was there anyone who was closer than me? Only thing I messed up was considering Colorado.

ROFL at ILA's obsessive need to continually relive election night 2016!

He, like most angry Trumpkins, can't/won't discuss Trump's incessant lying and hateful personal attacks, so they continually rehash that night over and over.

I gave you props

LOL tbh I didn't read that part at first because I'm a tard.

I was fairly close though, I'm kind of surprised at how close I was. I was fairly certain there'd be some kind of cringe from back then where I was way overconfident, but most of my posts of that nature were clearly jokes.

LOL tbh I didn't read that part at first because I'm a tard.

I was fairly close though, I'm kind of surprised at how close I was. I was fairly certain there'd be some kind of cringe from back then where I was way overconfident, but most of my posts of that nature were clearly jokes.

Well don’t be a tard [emoji6]

ROFL at ILA's obsessive need to continually relive election night 2016!

He, like most angry Trumpkins, can't/won't discuss Trump's incessant lying and hateful personal attacks, so they continually rehash that night over and over.

Do you not read the board? (Edit: In retrospect that was a rhetorical question) It's over a year later and the 2016 election and who people voted for is still discussed ad naseam.

And now we have people completely wrong about the 2016 election making their blood bank mid-term election predictions. It's non stop.

I was one who was wrong about 2016. You don't see me making mid-term predictions. I learned my lesson.

Tbh, I was still leaning towards a Hillary win. I just didn't get these posts that were hugely overconfident about it and saw no route to Trump winning, I saw it as fairly close.

Do you not read the board? (Edit: In retrospect that was a rhetorical question) It's over a year later and the 2016 election and who people voted for is still discussed ad naseam.

And now we have people completely wrong about the 2016 election making their blood bank mid-term election predictions. It's non stop.

I was one who was wrong about 2016. You don't see me making mid-term predictions. I learned my lesson.

My mid-term prediction is mostly based around swing in districts given the genetic ballot. The democrats aren't doing good enough there anymore to make it a certainty that they'll win, but the election is still far away and a lot can change.

Also you have to take into account a five point swing either way. I never feel very confident unless my preferred candidate is up by at least six points in the polling average. The democrats are up by about six points in the average right now, but the seats don't have partisan symmetry and they need to be about six points up just to break even. I wouldn't call it a definite democratic win unless they're up twelve points in the generic ballot.

Back