Results of JPP Internal Poll (9/26/2019)

Jack

Verified User
Overwhelming support for Trump here at JPP. As of 9/29/2019, a whopping 63% of Active Posters vote to keep Trump in Power.

37% (11 Posters) vote for President Trump to Resign.

people who ignored Jack's poll........267.........people who filled in Jack's poll.......Jack, Jack's socks.......

:)
I'm guessing there are 50 active Posters here at JPP. 30 had an Opinion. That's about 60% of JPP.
Almost 2/3s of the Respondents supported Trump. That seems like a pretty accurate reflection of JPP Membership.

It will be interesting if in the coming months, that sentiment stays the same.

:)
I'm guessing there are 50 active Posters here at JPP. 30 had an Opinion. That's about 60% of JPP.
Almost 2/3s of the Respondents supported Trump. That seems like a pretty accurate reflection of JPP Membership.

I don't consider that vote to be support for trump himself.

I don't consider that vote to be support for trump himself.

Let's see. The question was: Should President Trump resign.

A. No. I think he is doing a wonderful job. Best President EVER!
B. Yes. He's a Crook. Embarrassing. Sooner he leaves, the better.

You either support him or you don't. As time goes forward, my guess is he will lose support.

Overwhelming support for Trump here at JPP. As of 9/29/2019, a whopping 63% of Active Posters vote to keep Trump in Power.

yeah but that's only because we are all russo bots.

yeah but that's only because we are all russo bots.

:) That's Evince's Theory.

I've been here a little over a year and my general feeling is that this is a Right-leaning site that has many Religious-types as Members. It may represent 'America'.
Only 11 Members thought Trump should resign, I thought that was telling.

Maybe in a month or two, I will conduct another Poll and see if the results are the same.

:) That's Evince's Theory.

I've been here a little over a year and my general feeling is that this is a Right-leaning site that has many Religious-types as Members. It may represent 'America'.
Only 11 Members thought Trump should resign, I thought that was telling.

Maybe in a month or two, I will conduct another Poll and see if the results are the same.

funny, I've thought the opposite. usually when big news breaks, JPP spergs out in the liberal direction far more frequently than mainstream sources.

funny, I've thought the opposite. usually when big news breaks, JPP spergs out in the liberal direction far more frequently than mainstream sources.

You know this Site better than me, maybe I'm wrong?
(the POLL does reinforce my theory though)

Funnily enough that's about the same percentages for any Senate vote on impeachment.

Funnily enough that's about the same percentages for any Senate vote on impeachment.

Funnily enough that's about the same percentages for any future Senate vote on impeachment!!

You know this Site better than me, maybe I'm wrong?
(the POLL does reinforce my theory though)

There has been a whole influx of snowflakes, emotional bedwetters and adultolscents in the
last year. I always considered a tad eccentric but mostly sane.

There has been a whole influx of snowflakes, emotional bedwetters and adultolscents in the
last year. I always considered a tad eccentric but mostly sane.

I've seen intellectuals like Oneuli come, and then never return. What is it that they see here (and, naturally, out of respect, I will not mention YOUR name) that frightens them to the point of fleeing in sheer panic?

I've seen intellectuals like Oneuli come, and then never return. What is it that they see here (and, naturally, out of respect, I will not mention YOUR name) that frightens them to the point of fleeing in sheer panic?

One Loony won't be missed except by the Vag Badge Blowers.

Back