Return of Beavis & Butthead

cawacko

Quite possibly the best show of the '90's. Youngins on this board if you didn't watch it back then it is a must see. It is on tonight, 10pm on MTV.

I'm going to get some beer, I'm going to watch the show, and I'm probably going to score.

Quite possibly the best show of the '90's. Youngins on this board if you didn't watch it back then it is a must see. It is on tonight, 10pm on MTV.

I'm going to get some beer, I'm going to watch the show, and I'm probably going to score.

When you say score, do you mean sex-u-ally? Or do you mean score on some big Beavis and Butthead wager you've got going?

When you say score, do you mean sex-u-ally? Or do you mean score on some big Beavis and Butthead wager you've got going?

sex-u-ally. In the show B&B always talk about scoring (with 'chicks') although they never did. Back in day life imitated art as I would hear friends always talk about going out and scoring and of course many never did.

sex-u-ally. In the show B&B always talk about scoring (with 'chicks') although they never did. Back in day life imitated art as I would hear friends always talk about going out and scoring and of course many never did.

Ah, got it. Would you believe that I have never actually sat down and watched Beavis and Butthead, even at its zenith? I've seen clips of course, but that's it. Well, have fun!

Ah, got it. Would you believe that I have never actually sat down and watched Beavis and Butthead, even at its zenith? I've seen clips of course, but that's it. Well, have fun!

I'm not sure how young you are, but I think you had to be a male of a certain age to actually watch that program. For the longest time I thought your name was Daria with an "i," not Darla with an "l," and it reminded me of the show.

I'm not sure how young you are, but I think you had to be a male of a certain age to actually watch that program. For the longest time I thought your name was Daria with an "i," not Darla with an "l," and it reminded me of the show.

Really, that's funny. I definitely remember when this show was very popular, it's not an age thing, but I think you're right - it's a gender thing. I remember guy friends doing the Beavis and Butthead thing.

With Beavis or Butthead? ;)

I watched it...

Really, that's funny. I definitely remember when this show was very popular, it's not an age thing, but I think you're right - it's a gender thing. I remember guy friends doing the Beavis and Butthead thing.

I knew I was a misfit, this confirms it. The show cracked me up, but I love dis functional shows, ie, Workaholics, the show kills me...

You CAN'T be that old if you fondly remember Daria.

I'm not sure how old you think I am and I didn't say I fondly remembered Daria, just that I remembered it.

How someone cannot remember Daria fondly is impossible to imagine. And I figured you were slightly younger than Dixie, and slightly older than dirt.

Back