Right On Code Pink!

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel5
  • Start date Start date
C

Cancel5

I wish i could be there to join these brave women and men!

sorry, per request of originator... removed link

Last edited by a moderator:
I just puked.................

I wish i could be there to join these brave women and men!

sorry, per request of originator... removed link

I am outta here for the night...the idiots will dance forever...till death do part them...carry on carrying the water though froggie...I will still pray for you..but your destiney is your own...enough said...night all.!

I am outta here for the night...the idiots will dance forever...till death do part them...carry on carrying the water though froggie...I will still pray for you..but your destiney is your own...enough said...night all.!

I truly believe my destiny is my own! the god within, not enough people know about that one.

Be true to thine self!

see you the morrow!

Hi Froggie! How's with you?

I'm a little punchy tonight because KC's going in for her next surgery on Thursday, she's not doing very well today and so, of course, the "stuff" is contacting the rotating blades at work. Whee! What a week this is likely to be.

I'm a little punchy tonight because KC's going in for her next surgery on Thursday, she's not doing very well today and so, of course, the "stuff" is contacting the rotating blades at work. Whee! What a week this is likely to be.

It is getting better all the time and I will keep you guys in my thoughts, surgery is not fun, and I hope she sails through hers as I did mine!

Ornot, I will have you and KC very much in my thoughts that day. And I hope your week gets better at work at least.

It is getting better all the time and I will keep you guys in my thoughts, surgery is not fun, and I hope she sails through hers as I did mine!
Thanks! :)

The worst thing for her isn't the surgery itself, actually. Sure, brain surgery is scary, no matter how you look at it. She wakes up with nightmares of coming out of recovery as a . . . well, let's not mince words, moron destined for the short bus. Her skill with language and her intelligence are extremely important to her. She's worried that she won't have those come Friday.

That's just fear, though, and we both know it. The reality is that Dr. Dickenson has performed this surgery over 400 times with a perfect record. The chances are very good that she'll come out of it just fine.

What eats at us both is the fact that we just don't know whether the surgery will relieve the symptoms that sent her to the medical establishment in the first place. We have five regular doctors now, including the two surgeons, and none of them can agree as to whether this is going to make a big difference in her major problems.

They DO all agree that the aneurysm has to go, however. So we just have to put everything else in abeyance until the surgery is done.

<*sigh*>

Best of luck to you and yours Ornot.

will even ask a few Christian friends to pray for you and KC.

Last edited:
Back