Right-wing morons fall for another online hoax - Red Bulbs

Legion Troll

A fine upstanding poster
red-porch.jpg

The "news" is courtesy of "Doctor I. M. Swindler"...:rofl2:

http://immediatesafety.org/red-lights-for-anti-gun-solidarity/comment-page-1/

:rofl2:

Grin, I like you, shaky Jakey. You certainly aren't stupid. My only question is why are you a big fish in such a small pond? These guys don't even know history, much less current events. But then, why am I here? It's because I tend to be an obnoxious drunken asshat, and I have no where else to go. I will be gone soon... so Donald lovers, unite!! You may be idiots and narrow minded, but you have heart. Take that coon hat piece of shit and suck his tiny fingers.

I find it amusing that left wingers suggest that lying and attempting to entrap the gullible with PROPAGANDA is a NEW THING....when the bullshit is pumped into the American Living Room 24/7 by supposed mainstream "hard news" outlets like NBC, CBS and ABC. No wonder Hillary is the front runner for this guild of Americans.

How is exposing left wing fascist tactics amusing....Clearly its not only Conservatives that have been dumb downed...but simply look at the two remaining presidential candidates. Its like besting children....and that is comparable to the ability of the LEFT WING propaganda artists. The only cure and treatment for such nonsense is the simple method of being an independent "critical thinker".....as of right...err...LEFT NOW, that simple concept does not exist, the masses are like sheep.

But its "grins and giggles" for anyone with half a mind....its very amusing to watch the left attempt to pat themselves on the back every day in this nation. No wonder Obamy Care is projected as being mandatory by the left....the vists to the ER alone must cost a fortune, having to relocate all those shoulder muscles that are becoming dislocated due to the self inflected contortions it requires to actually pat yourself on the back....THIS THREAD is a prime example of another water headed "CORKY" yelling "LOOK AT ME I AM SPECIAL!" :)

Just more "grins" and "giggles" for the enlightened....better living through LEFT WING GOSSIP? The demokrauts are becoming more effeminate with each passing nadless day. Are all demokraut males nothing but eunuchs for the modern Femi-Nazis, well trained standing behind their mates.....WELL BEHIND? What? Is someone going to "scratch my eyes out" for pointing out his obvious BROKE BACK truth?

Question? What if you display a RED and GREEN LIGHT in the front with a white light on the back porch? Perpetual Christmast? I don't have a gun...but come around to my kitchen and I'll stab the hell out of you with my cutlery?

Truth and Reality? The only display of light required in this nation that indicates a dumb downed American Family easily targeted by anyone...is the feint glow of a 1080 flat screen remaining on 24/7, especially if it stays tuned to "E" entertainment...the occupants are surely out of touch with reality as REALITY TV is finally making its way to 1600 Pa. Av. :good4u:

Last edited:
Back