RIP Andy Williams

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
I keep hearing about Legion here. Would you explain your meaning please for those like myself who are relative new comers. Thanks.

I keep hearing about Legion here. Would you explain your meaning please for those like myself who are relative new comers. Thanks.

Legion is a troll who is so called because of his many sock puppets. In recent times he is acting like the troll that came in from the cold, apologies to John le Carré, but old habits die hard. He never engages anyone apart from Rune and invariably uses proxies to hide his IP address and location. He currently posts as \\((|))// aka Rootbeer.

Last edited:
Legion is a troll who is so called because of his many sock puppets. In recent times he is acting like the troll that came in from the cold, apologies to John le Carré, but old habits die hard. He never engages anyone apart from Rune and invariably uses proxies to hide his IP address and location. He currently posts as \\((|))// aka Rootbeer.
Yup that's our Legion. A dysfunctional Troll for a dysfunctional message board. :)

Oh and his full title is "Legion Troll"

I didn't know that. Is that really true?

Back