RIP Beansie

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Sopranos’ and ‘Goodfellas’ star Paul Herman dead on 76th birthday

Another Brooklyn Jewish guy who played Italians and Jewish mobsters

Gangster movie stalwart Paul Herman, a Brooklyn native who appeared in “The Sopranos” and “Goodfellas,” died Tuesday on his 76th birthday.

The cause of death has not been disclosed.

His death was confirmed by Michael Imperioli, a former “Sopranos” castmate, who described Herman in an Instagram post as “just a great dude.”

“A first class storyteller and raconteur and one hell of an actor … Paulie lived around the corner from me the last few years and i am glad we got to spend some time together before he left us,” Imperioli, who played Christopher Moltisanti in the hit HBO series, wrote in the touching tribute.

“I’ll miss him. Lots of love to his family, friends and community of actors and filmmakers.”

https://nypost.com/2022/03/30/sopranos-and-goodfellas-star-paul-herman-dead-at-age-76/

Gangster movie stalwart Paul Herman, a Brooklyn native who appeared in “The Sopranos” and “Goodfellas,” died Tuesday on his 76th birthday.

His death was confirmed by Michael Imperioli, a former “Sopranos” castmate, who described Herman in an Instagram post as “just a great dude.”

“A first class storyteller and raconteur and one hell of an actor … Paulie lived around the corner from me the last few years and i am glad we got to spend some time together before he left us,” Imperioli, who played Christopher Moltisanti in the hit HBO series, wrote in the touching tribute.

“I’ll miss him. Lots of love to his family, friends and community of actors and filmmakers.”

https://nypost.com/2022/03/30/sopranos-and-goodfellas-star-paul-herman-dead-at-age-76/

"Shopping cart"

First time I've ever even heard of him.

Looked him up on Google Images and could not remember ever having seen him.

He must've gotten started acting late in life because I never saw him in anything back in the 80's and 90's when I used to watch current movies.

Anyway, RIP to him.

Also was in The Irishman

Whatever.

Some old fart who stood in front of a camera and said exactly what he was told to say, croaked.
Big, fucking deal.

Meanwhile?

Over 7,000 Americans die every day.
Many dying alone in fear and pain.
And few give a shit.

It's like when Kobe Bryant and 8 others died in that helicopter crash?
It was like the whole country was 'moved'.
And all he did was play basketball, VERY well...and was famous.

Yet, two days later?
8 people - including 4 children - burn to death in an Alabama dock fire.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/people-un...e-destroys-35-boats-alabama/story?id=68559649

Barely anyone reports it or gives a shit when it does.

The older I get - the more I realize just how pathetic, selfish and useless the vast majority of people, presently are.
Including the vast majority of you all...no doubt.

Last edited:
Back