Rip out a human heart and take a bite out of it while it is still beating ... No, not the Haitians

Bigdog

Harris - make America a 3rd world shithole
The White libs.

This sadism is what White Libs call humor.
:palm:

They remind me of the Joker as played by Joaquim Phoenix.

Stephen Colbert Gives Trump A Very Graphic 'Counterpoint'

HuffPost
https://www.huffpost.com › entry › stephen-colbert-tru...

4 days ago — The "Late Show" host hit the former president with an anatomically detailed description of his debate against Kamala Harris.
Who is Joaquim? Did you mean Joaquin?

Is it sadism to make a joke about eating someone's heart? Is it sadism to make a joke about eating someone's cat?

The White libs.

This sadism is what White Libs call humor.
:palm:

They remind me of the Joker as played by Joaquim Phoenix.

Stephen Colbert Gives Trump A Very Graphic 'Counterpoint'

HuffPost
https://www.huffpost.com › entry › stephen-colbert-tru...

4 days ago — The "Late Show" host hit the former president with an anatomically detailed description of his debate against Kamala Harris.

Are you joking? Seriously how desperate are you to make some big thing about something as banal and stupid and pointless as this?

Did you never see the Indiana Jones movies in your youth? Temple of Doom ring any bells?

Geez, of all the things to get "upset" over this is weird. Are you OK?

Are you joking? Seriously how desperate are you to make some big thing about something as banal and stupid and pointless as this?

Did you never see the Indiana Jones movies in your youth? Temple of Doom ring any bells?

Geez, of all the things to get "upset" over this is weird. Are you OK?
Was that part that you found to be hilarious?

I didn't find any of it really funny. I did find it kind of pathetic on your part. I mean how desperate are you to make some political thing out of nothing?
Yes, it was a pathetic stupid example on your part, Sock, that quickly collapsed.

Woke humor is hate humor. It's so bad, the Tonight Show has now canceled Friday nights. It's not a one off. It's representative of the Left's sadistic genre.

All you leftists do is try to provoke assassinations and violence towards your political opponents with your sadism. You only support democracy when you win. :palm:

Yes, it was a pathetic stupid example on your part, Sock, that quickly collapsed.

Woke humor is hate humor. It's so bad, the Tonight Show has now canceled Friday nights. It's not a one off. It's representative of the Left's sadistic genre.

All you leftists do is try to provoke assassinations and violence towards your political opponents with your sadism. You only support democracy when you win. :palm:

Clutch those pearls any tighter and you'll metamorphose them into marble.

That word you keep using, I don't think it means what you think it means.

Back