ROAD TRIPPING!

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
I get my two weeks vacation here next Friday, and I'm touring the country. Well, part of it. Namely WV, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL east coast, FL west coast, GA (western side), TN, and KY. If one would like the rare chance to drink with me, this is the place to arrange it.

I get my two weeks vacation here next Friday, and I'm touring the country. Well, part of it. Namely WV, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL east coast, FL west coast, GA (western side), TN, and KY. If one would like the rare chance to drink with me, this is the place to arrange it.

While you're in Florida, you need to get drunk, drive down the road, get stopped, and let everyone know the outcome.
Please have a friend videotape the event.
Maybe this way, we can finally put the Florida DUI debate to rest.

since california is not on your schedule, you are a douche

had cali been on your schedule, you had me at drink

:(

I won't pretend i'm not hurt by being left out, but i shall forgive you as i'm led to believe the underwater car has not taken off in the States just yet and, anyway, the Atlantic roadworks are an absolute bastard during the summer months.

Happy motoring, Bender. A great way to enjoy a vacation!

Come up through Columbus town on your way home and I'll stand you a beer at one of our microbreweries. You can pick up 71N in Cincinnati up to Columbus and then take US 23Nth to where it picks up I-75N at Findley and you won't have gone to much out of your way.

If you drive through Cola, SC make sure you drop by a BBQ dive for lunch and get a pulled pork, a glass of iced tea (and you won't have to ask if it's sweet!). Make sure you take a swing by the coast in the Carolinas. The view is great and the people are wonderful and the sea food joints plentiful. If you can, take 77 south through Charlotte, pick up 26 in Columbia, SC to Charleston, from Charleston take US17 to I 95 and down to Hilton Head and Savanah, GA. after that you can travel west to Atlanta and pick up I-75S but I'd recommend staying on I-95S to Jacksonville, FL. From Jacksonville you can shoot west to Sarasota, Orlando or Tampa Bay or keep south and go to Daytona Beach. Your tourism dollars will be much appreciated down there at this time of year.

Last edited:
Back