robdastud...=the good boyfriend...

robdastud

well went out w/ my bf on sat night, and it was nuts... HE was the one shitfaced NOT ME..... anyways i had to pull over 5 times to let him throw up.... then when we got back to my house, he was dryheaving... and i remember him having snot on his face which i wiped off and it was gross...in any event... i totally took care of him.. then i had to give HIM a bj... WTF but i did... but i was STONE COLD SOBER..... and i still did it... he even dropped the L. word a few times... and i said.. well i love me too...
LOL

so that was my night out..
\
fri nite we went out for dinner it was hot... sun he left around 3 ish....

whatever...
\
ps.
this email is for lady t

also the friends said they loved me.... in any event... hahah and they told me taht im all he talks about... and i was.... STONE COLD SOBER... so i remembered EVERNTYHING....

it was hot.

Rob...what is wrong with you? Are all homosexual men like you...?

THE KISS AND TELL type?

I don't ever see any straight men or women on here talk about their boyfriends or girlfriends in what I would consider the disrespectful manner that you treat your boyfriends by spilling all the knitty gritty details of your sex life with them or about them being out of control drunk to a crowd of people on a message board?

maybe I am just not hip and an old fogey on this?

Care

well went out w/ my bf on sat night, and it was nuts... HE was the one shitfaced NOT ME..... anyways i had to pull over 5 times to let him throw up.... then when we got back to my house, he was dryheaving... and i remember him having snot on his face which i wiped off and it was gross...in any event... i totally took care of him.. then i had to give HIM a bj... WTF but i did... but i was STONE COLD SOBER..... and i still did it... he even dropped the L. word a few times... and i said.. well i love me too...
LOL

so that was my night out..
\
fri nite we went out for dinner it was hot... sun he left around 3 ish....

whatever...
\
ps.
this email is for lady t

also the friends said they loved me.... in any event... hahah and they told me taht im all he talks about... and i was.... STONE COLD SOBER... so i remembered EVERNTYHING....

it was hot.

Sounds like you had quite the weekend! That's good that YOU were the sober one. It sounds like you made a GREAT impression on his friends. Good for you! Although I'm with IH8 on this one, what do you mean by "Had to give him a bj"? LOL

PS
You slut :p

Damm I dont care how good the BJ is, I dont think I could get off were I that drunk...

If I am drunk enough to vomit, I doubt I would be able to get off.

But if she were really hot and good at BJ's... maybe!

yeah drunkeness is a large impediment and bjs aren't as stimulating as other things .

Really? And yet many men can't seem to live without them. I'm surprised to hear this. I will investgate this further (by harrassing, embarrassing and polling the men that I know). I think the poll should be, if you had to choose between oral and the usual kind, and you could only have one for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

Damo, you want to get that poll up and running? And then maybe we can have Ornot and IHG in a warrior debate on the issue.

I'd even have to subscribe to that thread!

LOL

I have another codepink meeting this weekend and I'm going to find out about NJ for you. I'm really into it and I love the women there, but it does take up time. You never know though, you might just want to go one time, or even see what they're up to on their website, in case you ever want to go to any kind of peace event, they're a great group of people to go with.

Id have to go with the usual kind, because I want more kids.

Otherwise the choice would be difficult because some women are better at oral and others are better at regular.

Then some are great at both!

Back