Robdawg Votes!!!

Had to vote in the AM cuz of school tonight . Ironically enough for the most part I voted for Republicans....

My vote
Jodi Rell -R Governor
Simmmons- R congress
Lamont - D Senate

My Mom's Vote

John Destefano- D Governor
Simmons- R Congress
Lamont - D Senate

That Simmons vote was a vote to SUpport Bush and his policies... Dumb move in my opinion!

That Simmons vote was a vote to SUpport Bush and his policies... Dumb move in my opinion!

the guy running against him voted to incorporate the state income tax as well as raise property taxes... when you pay over 4000 a year to live in a raised ranch, then you can tell me it was a dumb move...

its not like we live in an estate.

hmm , perhaps you live in the wrong place ?
I paid my property taxes last week, $356.
1,200 sq ft house, outbuildings and 5 acres.
Of course the wife is winding up with that property. Best deal I ever made.

the guy running against him voted to incorporate the state income tax as well as raise property taxes... when you pay over 4000 a year to live in a raised ranch, then you can tell me it was a dumb move...

If I had to choose between the possibility of my taxes going up and the possibility of more & more Americans dying from a unchecked, Bush foreign policy, I'd go with paying more taxes.... I don't have the conscience to go the other way.

hmm , perhaps you live in the wrong place ?
I paid my property taxes last week, $356.
1,200 sq ft house, outbuildings and 5 acres.
Of course the wife is winding up with that property. Best deal I ever made.
$356? Great. But you don't get to live in the twenty first century, you backwoods hick.

(Three hundred fifty six bucks? Hell, that wouldn't cover the taxes on my carport! :mad:)

Yeah but if he's in congress his votes won't affect your property taxes.

I did something similar I voted for a ocuple of repugnants into Jersey state positions (we need some checks and balances) and strait dems to congress. I think that was a bad move on the repug to congress.

$356? Great. But you don't get to live in the twenty first century, you backwoods hick.

(Three hundred fifty six bucks? Hell, that wouldn't cover the taxes on my carport! :mad:)

And lovin it :)

I do work a 21st century job. Work on servers and software from home ;)
Heck , I even have DSL where I am living now.
Still in the sticks, but close enough to the remote Central Office....

Last edited:
Back