Robdawg working for the $$Rich Republicans$$

Robdawg

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/h/hedgefund.asp

For the most part, hedge funds (unlike mutual funds) are unregulated because they cater to sophisticated investors. In the U.S., laws require that the majority of investors in the fund be accredited. That is, they must earn a minimum amount of money annually and have a net worth of over $1 million, along with a significant amount of investment knowledge. You can think of hedge funds as mutual funds for the super-rich. They are similar to mutual funds in that investments are pooled and professionally managed, but differ in that the fund has far more flexibility in its investment strategies.

not just rich republicans SUPER RICH REPUBLICANS.

Rob if this job works out for ya you will probably make 1 million from them over the next 10-15 years. How much will you have left of it 10 - 15 years from now though ?

This is why there are no rich Democrats, they are not allowed to invest in hedge funds!

But it is a good thing that some rich Republicans are interested in investing in business. I would hate to see businesses become extinct.

Rob, except for the first purchase of issued stocks, No investment is made in a company when you purchase their stock. Well they get no money anyway.
Traders are just trading and trying to get others money. That is the game, it is not really investing in our industry. Well investing in the industry of the stock market I suppose...

Rob, except for the first purchase of issued stocks, No investment is made in a company when you purchase their stock. Well they get no money anyway.
Traders are just trading and trying to get others money. That is the game, it is not really investing in our industry. Well investing in the industry of the stock market I suppose...
Bingo.

As previously noted, focusing on stock price is a bad business strategy in the long run. Unfortunately, too many corporate boards of directors care for nothing else anymore.

Yeah 1 mil a year is big bucks, but what are your expenses ? Not too hard to spend a million a year.

If one person grosses a million a year. I'd definitely say that is rich. Whether or not they spend it frugally or not, its still rich.

I'd say the only exception ot that rule would be outside of work, like if someone lost all four limbs and their eye sight or something like and they are getting a structured settlement to cover costs. but as far a normal job is concerned, that's rich.

Back