Robdawg's Birthday Thread...

How do you know when his birthday is? Do we give our birthdays when we register? If you tell anyone my age, I’ll kill you. Slowly. I look younger than I am and I prefer to pretend (even to myself) that I am younger than I am, are we clear?

How do you know when his birthday is? Do we give our birthdays when we register? If you tell anyone my age, I’ll kill you. Slowly. I look younger than I am and I prefer to pretend (even to myself) that I am younger than I am, are we clear?
No, he told me. So I put it on the calendar...

Your privacy is important to me. I would not give any information that you did not provide to the group.

No, he told me. So I put it on the calendar...

Your privacy is important to me. I would not give any information that you did not provide to the group.

Ohh, I see. Ok! I didn't really think you'd give out my age though.

Happy Birthday Rob.

Ohh, I see. Ok! I didn't really think you'd give out my age though.

Happy Birthday Rob.

So, how old do you claim to be? Yeah, sure, whatever. Have you figured out which Medicare plan you are going to enroll in?:fogey:

And Rob moves yet another year beyond his prime.

So, how old do you claim to be? Yeah, sure, whatever. Have you figured out which Medicare plan you are going to enroll in?:fogey:

And Rob moves yet another year beyond his prime.

Come on Trog, you think I don't know that you've figured out I've been lying about my age for years? I can get away with it because I look even younger than I claim I am, but you know. You've just been too much of a gentleman to call me on it.

And guess what? I'm going to keep doing it for as long as I can get away with it. :)

You referring to your picture Darla ? I thought you were 30 years old with a bunch of neocon youngsters. That will add the wrinkles ;)

Come on Trog, you think I don't know that you've figured out I've been lying about my age for years? I can get away with it because I look even younger than I claim I am, but you know. You've just been too much of a gentleman to call me on it.

And guess what? I'm going to keep doing it for as long as I can get away with it. :)

Oh, of course! Get away with it as long as you can! The moisturizer industry depends on women trying to get away with it for as long as they can - not that you're at an age where you need moisturizer... or haircolor :wink: (Ssshhh - our little secret) But hey, you have to have hair to color and I have naught.

I'm just giving you a hard time. You're still too sexy for this board, despite your clear remembrance of the coronation of Elizabeth.

(Not Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. Ask AnyOld if you need help with that). :tongout:

Last edited:
Oh, of course! Get away with it as long as you can! The moisturizer industry depends on women trying to get away with it for as long as they can - not that you're at an age where you need moisturizer... or haircolor :wink: (Ssshhh - our little secret) But hey, you have to have hair to color and I have naught.

I'm just giving you a hard time. You're still too sexy for this board, despite your clear remembrance of the coronation of Elizabeth.

(Not Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. Ask AnyOld if you need help with that). :tongout:

:)

Back