Robot Combat League

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
I've been watching a new series called Robot Combat League and was wondering if just maybe this could be used for the Military, in a larger scale and without the need to have it directly connected to the controls.

Added 2 more fights and titled all.

I've been watching a new series called Robot Combat League and was wondering if just maybe this could be used for the Military, in a larger scale and without the need to have it directly connected to the controls.

Fight 1

Fight 2 and 3

Fight 4

Fight 5

sorry, in my haste I forgot half my post. they already have remote controled heavy weapons platforms, albiet rather short ranged. that's essentially BB. I gather you men remote 'avatars' like the movie. I dont think they have that tech yet, not pratically. where would they be used? Within the scope of Marine/S.E.A.L. operations.

But, idk if they would be waterproof . . . and they are clunky in the video.

sorry, in my haste I forgot half my post. they already have remote controled heavy weapons platforms, albiet rather short ranged. that's essentially BB. I gather you men remote 'avatars' like the movie. I dont think they have that tech yet, not pratically. where would they be used? Within the scope of Marine/S.E.A.L. operations.

But, idk if they would be waterproof . . . and they are clunky in the video.

I was just wondering about the possibilities.
Something like this; only larger:

hmmm. Well the first 'powered suits' have been made for those with the money and a medical need for assisted movements . . . This woman ran a marathon in one

And jokes or not I think Japan is highly likely to see the first successful walking bipedal war machine (or at least the proof of concept). They have mass produced the waging tail

and even made a nurse-robot to represent emotions.

TBH I think the militaries of the world are moving away from anything but specialized infantry, esp for active combat. The costs of these suits/mechanics, and the kinks that are not quite worked out also mean it is a few years off yet.

But don't be fooled by that show; those designed are simplistic and specialized to cost less and be built within the knowledge of these contestants. While not stupid by any stretch, they probably arent on the cutting edge of research. If money and practicality were not issues than I'd say within 20 years suits like above could be implimented in specialized civilian roles. But, money and practicalitiy play a huge role in limiting these. Why make a bipedal robot forklift when you could have a forklift. Some people still use leverage and human muscle to move heavy object around for even less than the short term cost of a forklift . . . I did.

Back