yes I have not read it

I put it here to read later

got things to do

read it and be ready to discuss

yes I have not read it

I put it here to read later

got things to do

read it and be ready to discuss

I am going to have to ask Grind to delete. Current Events isn't your Favorite Places

the way this works is you tell us what you think about it first then we can discuss. But like I said, it won't be here so you will have to start a new thread

Based on the tasks that workers perform, Frey and Osborne (2013), for
instance, classify 702 occupations by how susceptible they are to automation. They conclude
that over the next two decades, 47 percent of US workers are at risk of automation. Using a
related methodology, McKinsey puts the same number at 45 percent, while the World Bank
estimates that 57 percent of jobs in the OECD could be automated over the next two decades

192oj4ftf867yjpg.jpg

images

Robots-will-destroy-jobs.jpg

Based on the tasks that workers perform, Frey and Osborne (2013), for
instance, classify 702 occupations by how susceptible they are to automation. They conclude
that over the next two decades, 47 percent of US workers are at risk of automation. Using a
related methodology, McKinsey puts the same number at 45 percent, while the World Bank
estimates that 57 percent of jobs in the OECD could be automated over the next two decades

And?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...workers/ar-BBBgW4S?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Nearly half of retail workers are at risk of losing their jobs to robots and other automation technology, according to a new report.*
Roughly 6 million to 7.5 million retail jobs "likely will be automated out of existence in the coming years, leaving a large portion of the retail workforce at risk of becoming 'stranded workers,'" according to the 56-page report by investment advisory firm Cornerstone Capital Group.
Retail cashiers, 73% of whom are women, will suffer the most job losses, the study found.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...workers/ar-BBBgW4S?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Nearly half of retail workers are at risk of losing their jobs to robots and other automation technology, according to a new report.*
Roughly 6 million to 7.5 million retail jobs "likely will be automated out of existence in the coming years, leaving a large portion of the retail workforce at risk of becoming 'stranded workers,'" according to the 56-page report by investment advisory firm Cornerstone Capital Group.
Retail cashiers, 73% of whom are women, will suffer the most job losses, the study found.

Should we unionize robots?

What will become of the democrat party money laundering scheme called unions?

what will the people do to earn a living?

who will buy the products produced if there is no consumers with money to buy them

what will the people do to earn a living?

who will buy the products produced if there is no consumers with money to buy them

Something other than what they're doing now.

People will buy. Automation will make it cheaper because the robot won't bitch about wanting $15/hour to do a $5/hour job.

I guess Desh believes that people are too stupid to learn how to work on these new robots.

New openings for those willing to branch out. :good4u:

Desh believes that people shouldn't have to work because it's the government's responsibility to take care of them.

Back