Rock Hall of Fame must induct Iron Maiden

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
Iron Maiden’s exclusion from the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame is ‘insanity’ says Kiss frontman Paul Stanley

Kiss frontman Paul Stanley has thrown his weight behind the campaign to induct Iron Maiden into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, stating that their absence from the institution is “insanity”.

Stanley added: “They have helped spawn an entire genre of music. What else do you need to do?” and added that the committee “must induct” Steve Harris’ band.

Iron Maiden’s exclusion from the Hall Of Fame has been a source of some contention. Frontman Bruce Dickinson has claimed that the institution is “run by a bunch of sanctimonious bloody Americans who wouldn't know rock and roll if it hit them in the face”.

https://www.loudersound.com/amp/new...e-is-insanity-says-kiss-frontman-paul-stanley

Iron Maiden’s exclusion from the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame is ‘insanity’ says Kiss frontman Paul Stanley

Kiss frontman Paul Stanley has thrown his weight behind the campaign to induct Iron Maiden into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, stating that their absence from the institution is “insanity”.

Stanley added: “They have helped spawn an entire genre of music. What else do you need to do?” and added that the committee “must induct” Steve Harris’ band.

Iron Maiden’s exclusion from the Hall Of Fame has been a source of some contention. Frontman Bruce Dickinson has claimed that the institution is “run by a bunch of sanctimonious bloody Americans who wouldn't know rock and roll if it hit them in the face”.

https://www.loudersound.com/amp/new...e-is-insanity-says-kiss-frontman-paul-stanley

I'm not going to argue with that! Love me some Maiden!
I had this same performance on VHS.
Rime of The Ancient Mariner is even better, but this is my fave. :D
It's a great jam!

Last edited:
Need more proof of Maiden's enduring legacy?

Old farts are rocking out to Maiden...and cranking it to eleven!

Rosetta Tharpe was the mother of Rock and Roll.
Is she in their hall of fame?

As for Maiden, how many years is it from '79 to 2011? :eek:

Wow, still crankin' it out live and never missing a note or beat.

These dudes are older than me and kick absolute ass!

Last edited:
There always exists someone who thinks someone belongs in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, same as Cooperstown, or any Hall of Fame, although I wouldn't rely on Paul Stanley as a judge of class

They will probably make it, in time, it took the Butterfield Blues Band decades, so quality usually wins out

There always exists someone who thinks someone belongs in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, same as Cooperstown, or any Hall of Fame, although I wouldn't rely on Paul Stanley as a judge of class

They will probably make it, in time, it took the Butterfield Blues Band decades, so quality usually wins out

Maiden is an entire phenomenon.
I like Paul Stanley's workout video. :D

Google Paul Stanley Workout, you'll see. :D

Back