• Start date Start date
W

WinterBorn

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Yea, Alabama! Drown 'em Tide!
Every 'Bama man's behind you,
Hit your stride.
Go teach the Bulldogs to behave,
Send the Yellow Jackets to a watery grave.
And if a man starts to weaken,
That’s a shame!
For Bama's pluck and grit have
Writ her name in Crimson Flame.
Fight on, fight on, fight on men!
Remember the Rose Bowl, we’ll win then.
So roll on to victory,
Hit your stride,
You're Dixie’s football pride,
Crimson Tide, Roll Tide, Roll Tide!![

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Hit your stride.
That’s a shame!
So roll on to victory,
Hit your stride,

Congatulations, the best team won. 'Bama' was better in every aspect of the game. Ingram should have the Heisman wrapped up. I don't think Texas can handle them, but with the "good fortune" they had on that final drive, somebody up there must be smiling on them.

Last edited:
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Hit your stride.
That’s a shame!
So roll on to victory,
Hit your stride,
Oh come on. It aint like they won the Big 10 and are going to the Rose Bowl :pke:

Congrats Tide fans, Bama will beat Texas easier than fla. I told u guys Saban is a football God.
Lets not get carried away. Saban's good but there's a lot of head coaches in college that have out performed him. I sure hope the Bama team doesn't feel like you do or Texas will walk all over them. Last nights game proved what I've been saying all year about Florida "OVER RATED"

Congrats Tide! Job well done but don't get a swollen head. Them Longhorns is a good team.

Congatulations, the best team won. 'Bama' was better in every aspect of the game. Ingram should have the Heisman wrapped up. I don't think Texas can handle them, but with the "good fortune" they had on that final drive, somebody up there must be smiling on them.

Thanks Belme. It was a great night to be a Tide fan.

And Texas is in trouble.

Thanks Belme. It was a great night to be a Tide fan.

And Texas is in trouble.

It's a funny thiing, when a team has a run like UF did, while one hates to lose, you also can finally relax and face the reality of just enjoying the games. I'm a great believer in Fla. (state) football, so along with following and pulling for all of our teams, it also gives me pleasure to know that Richardson, Cody, Peek(local) and Arenas are all Fla. kids Saban recruited, so now I have a choice for the BCS game.
I have ties at UM, one son went to UF, another to FSU, so I root(but don't die) for all of them. Good luck with Texas.

It's a funny thiing, when a team has a run like UF did, while one hates to lose, you also can finally relax and face the reality of just enjoying the games. I'm a great believer in Fla. (state) football, so along with following and pulling for all of our teams, it also gives me pleasure to know that Richardson, Cody, Peek(local) and Arenas are all Fla. kids Saban recruited, so now I have a choice for the BCS game.
I have ties at UM, one son went to UF, another to FSU, so I root(but don't die) for all of them. Good luck with Texas.

I understand completely. Florida was expected to blow everyone away this year. When they did it was just "thats what you were supposed to do", and when they didn't they caught hell.

People were talking about rankings all year. I wanted Bama in the top 3 with Florida there as well. This was what I had hoped for.

And yes, we did recruit some excellent player out of the sunshine state.

I have thoroughly enjoyed every time I have gone south to FL, and would love to retire to Venice FL.

I understand completely. Florida was expected to blow everyone away this year. When they did it was just "thats what you were supposed to do", and when they didn't they caught hell.

People were talking about rankings all year. I wanted Bama in the top 3 with Florida there as well. This was what I had hoped for.

And yes, we did recruit some excellent player out of the sunshine state.

I have thoroughly enjoyed every time I have gone south to FL, and would love to retire to Venice FL.

I forgot to mention earlier that if anybody wanted to bet the over/under, you were off by just a point, giving UF a touchdown 'Bama got, not bad.
Nice town Venice, I go back to when it was the circus's winter home on old US41. It used to be a one light town stuck between Sarasota and Ft Meyers. That's when Florida was Florida.

Back