Rollling Stone Magazine

cawacko

Does anyone actually read that magazine? They interviewed Justin Bieber, a freaking 16 year old, and started asking him about sex and abortion. Who the hell cares what a 16 year old cares about abortion? Why would a reporter ask a 16 year old about that? WTF?

Does anyone actually read that magazine? They interviewed Justin Bieber, a freaking 16 year old, and started asking him about sex and abortion. Who the hell cares what a 16 year old cares about abortion? Why would a reporter ask a 16 year old about that? WTF?

I read them on occasion, and other 16 year olds care what he thinks.

I feel the same way about Sarah Palin's opinions, so I feel you.

16 year olds are probably the biggest market of abortionists, so maybe justin offers a unique perspective :)

I read them on occasion, and other 16 year olds care what he thinks.

I feel the same way about Sarah Palin's opinions, so I feel you.

The target age of his fans are like 9 - 15 year old girls. I can't imagine they are heavy readers of Rolling Stone.

Back