Romney spends 300$ on makeup

LOL That's funny. Especially since the company in question claims that he doesn't need any makeup just a "touch of foundation and some powder".

He paid 300 bucks for a touch of foundation and some powder? Wow, they must have saw him coming.

LMAO

That powder would come in handy to Vitter.
And he had to allegedly (good advice from charver's lawyers) pay that "nurse" to apply that powder where it was needed the most for his appearances in public.

See? A perfectly reasonable explanation...

As I remember the Media spent Days discussing the haircuts and they still mention it often when talking about Edwards.

Lets just see if this follows Romney all the way into the elections.

Romney is good looking too why isnt he called the Brek girl also?

As I remember the Media spent Days discussing the haircuts and they still mention it often when talking about Edwards.

He will be. Just write up a nice article. I hear that there is one brewing... somewhere.... ;)

It might follow him, stranger things have happened. I've heard he has not been completely forthcoming about the price of his own haircuts.

He's actually better looking than Edwards, so I don't know why he hasn't gotten a nickname for that. Pretty boy Mitt or something.

It might follow him, stranger things have happened. I've heard he has not been completely forthcoming about the price of his own haircuts.

He's actually better looking than Edwards, so I don't know why he hasn't gotten a nickname for that. Pretty boy Mitt or something.

No I think Edwards is better looking.

He looks alot like my hubby.

Well, it really just doesn't sound that same. And Edwards had always looked like more of a prettyboy, while Romney was something of a rugged cowboy ridin' Republican.

Ricardo Montabon comes to mind when I look at his super tanned face.

Dennis Quaid could play Edwards and he is no "Pretty boy".

Who would you cast as Romney?

Steven Colbert with a tan?

Why does the talking heads worry about spending money on haircuts and such ?
I wnna know how much money they spend on HO's ;)

Back