Rose season.

Time to drink pink!!
The most refined and romantic of all wines!
Rosato, Rosado and Rose!!
Which is your favorite?

Commanderie de peyrassol from the slopes of Provence could be the one, or an Anjou from Loire?

What's yours!!

I like just about anything that will give me a buzz as far as wines go. Not much of a wine guy...I'll drink it on occasion...but it's certainly not my drinknof Choice

Beer? I'm a snob....I like real...REAL good beer....I have an affinity for hops...I.like IPA's and Pale Ales. This IS my drink of choice.

Hard liquor? I am a Gin guy....my current mixed drink is Tanqueray and....believe it or not....Diet Mountain Dew....It's an easy mix....don't need fresh fruit, and is non-caloric(at least the mixer).

I like just about anything that will give me a buzz as far as wines go. Not much of a wine guy...I'll drink it on occasion...but it's certainly not my drinknof Choice

Beer? I'm a snob....I like real...REAL good beer....I have an affinity for hops...I.like IPA's and Pale Ales. This IS my drink of choice.

Hard liquor? I am a Gin guy....my current mixed drink is Tanqueray and....believe it or not....Diet Mountain Dew....It's an easy mix....don't need fresh fruit, and is non-caloric(at least the mixer).

Heady topper?
That is currently considered to be the worlds best.

Can't do too much of it though!!
After 2 or 3 days the nausea hits.
That's at 2 a day!!

Uinta recently started canning hop notch!!
Way better than in the bottle!!

Heady topper?
That is currently considered to be the worlds best.

Can't do too much of it though!!
After 2 or 3 days the nausea hits.
That's at 2 a day!!

Uinta recently started canning hop notch!!
Way better than in the bottle!!

I'd like to start brewing my own. There's a guy in the neighboring town who sells equipment for home brew. He gives two free lessons
The first lesson is a tasting, followed by cooking up a batch of your choice...the second goes into the secondary fermentation process, then you take.the bucket(s) home with you and await your finished product...of course you want to purchase bottling equipment and the materials for your next batch to do at home. But hey...if you want to get into it, you need the stuff anyway.

I like Victory Brewing Company.out of Downingtown, PA(right outside of Philly) they have a.product called Hop Devil that's really good.

We also are lucky enough to have an excellent brew pub in another neighboring town...Selin's Grove Brewing Company, that is a very small place. It's run out of the BASEMENT of the Hotel Governor Snyder....but the brewmaster is a genius...and the pub has made the top 10 brew pubs in some trade magazine. My guitar buddy and I play there every once in a while...they don't pay a whole lot...$100 for two hours of music.....but it's all the beer and food you can consume....I always have a DD for those gigs....thank you Polly(my.wife).

Home brewing is a complex process.
I made a continually hopped IPA a few years back.
It was a disaster.
The mash picked up the scents of the food I cooked in the kitchen, where I also did the brewing.
A hoppy, garlicky, bacony insult to beer was the end result.
Good luck with it!
I like victory hop wallop crazy hopped, makes you shudder!!

Newbury port green head IPA is a newer favorite.

Still for preference I'm a southern French wine drinker, or Oregonian!!

Home brewing is a complex process.
I made a continually hopped IPA a few years back.
It was a disaster.
The mash picked up the scents of the food I cooked in the kitchen, where I also did the brewing.
A hoppy, garlicky, bacony insult to beer was the end result.
Good luck with it!
I like victory hop wallop crazy hopped, makes you shudder!!

Newbury port green head IPA is a newer favorite.

Still for preference I'm a southern French wine drinker, or Oregonian!!

I want to run a 220 line in my basement. I have our old stove down there because a few years ago, we got new appliances in our kitchen and never sold it or gave it away yet. But if I would run a line, I could have it all contained down there....I'd need to clean the area real good for sanitary reasons though.

I want to run a 220 line in my basement. I have our old stove down there because a few years ago, we got new appliances in our kitchen and never sold it or gave it away yet. But if I would run a line, I could have it all contained down there....I'd need to clean the area real good for sanitary reasons though.
Good luck with it!!
You can only improove on my effort!
Let us know how it works out!!
A customer of mine recently made an IPA, using wild hops he found growing in his yard, it was awesome.
Like a simcoe meeting a kent Golding!

Back