Rottweiler saves boy from pit bull.

uscitizen

Villified User
Rottweiler fights dog to save boy

A South African Rottweiler has helped rescue a two-year-old boy who was being mauled by a pit bull terrier.

The pit bull attacked Tshepang Taeli as he was walking with his grandmother in Oakdene, south of Johannesburg.

The dog was dragging the toddler down the road and would not let go, despite being kicked and beaten by residents.

One of the neighbours, Ricky Veludo, came to help and then went to fetch his dog, Blade. "He fought the other dog to free the child," he told a local paper.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7584063.stm

What a great dog! But the story didn't bother to cover whether or not the Rottie was injured or how badly.

Responding to violence with violence is never a good idea. I would support direct talks without preconditions and followed up with aggressive diplomacy.

Responding to violence with violence is never a good idea. I would support direct talks without preconditions and followed up with aggressive diplomacy.

True most always someone else to do their violence for them. Armchair generals as did this bunch with the Rottsie.

As with the Rottsie, we hear little about our troops dying and getting maimed in Iraq.

True most always someone else to do their violence for them. Armchair generals as did this bunch with the Rottsie.

As with the Rottsie, we hear little about our troops dying and getting maimed in Iraq.
I suppose you would have Dick Cheney and Ted Kennedy patrolling remote villages? :)

Back