ROUTE FOR GRIND TO WIN 850 BONES TONIGHT

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I have 50 on celtics to win (2.5:1)
I have 45 on celtics to win by 3-6 (7.5ish:1)
I have 55 on celtics to win by 7-9 (14:1) O_O

If celts win by 7-9 I GET 850 BONES.

LETS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS :good4u:

And this time I'm in your camp. Of the two of the most successful franchises in the NBA, I'd rather Boston got this one.

for basketball i am ambivalent (at least as far as boston fans are concerned) but celtics just have gotten sick odds for this series/game. Mostly it's due to all the laker and kobe fanboys that skew the money line

for basketball i am ambivalent (at least as far as boston fans are concerned) but celtics just have gotten sick odds for this series/game. Mostly it's due to all the laker and kobe fanboys that skew the money line

True that. Interesting fact, of the four times the Lakers/Celtics have gone to game 7 in the Championship series, the Celtics have a record of 4-0...

My hate, and hate is not to strong a word, for the Boston Red Sox has bled to all sports teams boston, or even New England. Paul Pierce was a great player at KU and I still admire the guy, but he plays in Boston and so I must hate him. I am glad that the Celtics lost, though I have no love for the Lakers.

Back