Rove accepts senior position in Thompson Campaign!

Jarod

Contributor
Carl Rove is to resign today effective the end of the month so he can accept a position in the Thompson Campaign!

Will Fred Thompson Become Karl Rove's Latest Neocon Trained Seal?
http://www.politicalcortex.com/story/2007/6/3/13710/47916

Can Thompson be counted on to toe the neocon line? After seeing his performance on "Meet the Press" just prior to the Cheney-Bush shock and awe assault on Baghdad the answer would be an emphatic "yes."

Thompson, who following two terms in the Senate returned to acting and assumed the continuing regular's role of New York District Attorney on the popular NBC series "Law and Order," delivered one of his finest performances as he delivered what sounded like a script that could have been written by Ahmad Chalibi or Judith Miller.

Fred Thompson issued a grim warning that America might well face an imminent mushroom cloud assault from Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction. It was therefore imperative to attack Baghdad before he rendered great harm to America.

Thompson passed that test with flying colors. He can be easily perceived performing comparable duties for the neocon global team, all the while delivering his presentation in soothing tones conducive to a pretext of "moderation." In a pragmatic ideological context he is not likely to get in the way by asking questions, content to serve as a national symbol in the manner of another professional actor, Ronald Reagan.

I made it up, but I would not doubt that if it were not for public opinion it would be true. Thompson is a Bushie to the nth degree. I am SURE Rove is advising Thompson on the side as much as possable and will do so, from outside the official campaign.

What does it mean to be a bushie? Pro iraq? Selling out americans? Destroying the border? If that makes a bushie, then hillary's one too.

Cheering Shock and awe, advancing war at all costs dispite the truth, cutting the tax rolls in a time of war, supporting Americans who dont belive in the right to personal freedom for the Supreme Court, eroding civil liberities in the name of personal safety and security. THose kind of things are what it means to be a Bushie.

Back