Rove opens mouth....audience roars with laughter

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
this was on cable tv so I don't have a link.

There was a video with rove being asked why bush refused to send in a team of Navy Seals into pakistan in 2003, to capture that Zawahiri dude - when intelligence indicated his whereabouts in pakistan.

Rove tried to play it off, by saying the US can't just send military forces into a sovereign country. We have to be "sensitive" about that......

At that point, sensing the irony of what rove was saying, with respect to his and bush's invasion of iraq, the crowd started roaring with laughter.

this was on cable tv so I don't have a link.

There was a video with rove being asked why bush refused to send in a team of Navy Seals into pakistan in 2003, to capture that Zawahiri dude - when intelligence indicated his whereabouts in pakistan.

Rove tried to play it off, by saying the US can't just send military forces into a sovereign country. We have to be "sensitive" about that......

At that point, sensing the irony of what rove was saying, with respect to his and bush's invasion of iraq, the crowd started roaring with laughter.

Really? Oh I hope they replay it on the newshows tonight, I'd love to see that.

Neos seem to think we are the only soverign nation in the world.
Much the same attitude of the former USSR.

Neos seem to think we are the only soverign nation in the world.
Much the same attitude of the former USSR.
No, they don't recognize that sovereignty either as shown by the total disregard of any enforcement of immigration law.

sovereignty is a relative term to rove.

We have to respect sovereignty when it comes to capturing or killing Al Qaeda's number two man. Which bascially meant, we have to pull the plug on a Navy Seal mission to kill Zawahiri.

but, sovereignty can't be respected with regard to a third world tin pot dictator with imaginary WMD and imaginary collaborative ties to al qaeda.

Perhaps they can replay the rove rap session as well ?

I think the Bushites have laid such a political minefield for themselves that it is hard to say anything without contradicting themselves.
Lies are so hard to keep track of....

Back