Royalty Check Late This Month

OCA

My royalty check from Dos Equis is late this month. I am the person they based their "most interesting man in the world" commercials on, I am paid handsomely.

Let the haters start hatin'!

I just literally had sex with a family friend while William Wallace had his lover's throat cut. I took my leave as soon as I convinced her to put back on her shirt so her kid wouldn't know.

Do I win?

My royalty check from Dos Equis is late this month. I am the person they based their "most interesting man in the world" commercials on, I am paid handsomely.

Let the haters start hatin'!

I can now see why you were run off DP, for being a insufferable little prick.

As a lifetime musician, songwriter, lyricist and recording artist I can't begin to tell you how many royalties I've been fucked out of. It's just part of the business, or didn't you know?

Petula

I can now see why you were run off DP, for being a insufferable little prick.

Nah, not really. I was banned for bending over the owner by using personal info. he he gave me from private conversations he had with members against them.

You are most welcome for me straightening you out.....loser.

I just literally had sex with a family friend while William Wallace had his lover's throat cut. I took my leave as soon as I convinced her to put back on her shirt so her kid wouldn't know.

Do I win?

Wow......hardcore.

Back