Rudy and the Media

Cancel7

Banned
...so NOT a match made in heaven.

Well, Rudy wants the media to leave his wife alone. Now I will say one thing, as a life-long NY'er I know a thing or three about Rudy, and one of the things I do know is that he did not jump on the impeachment bandwagon and he did not join in that craziness in the 90's. Of course, he was in no position to knowing what he knew about his own personal life, but hey that didn't stop a lot of other elected republicans. So I guess you can't hit him with the hypocrite label on this. But what was this man thinking? You have no idea, unless you lived here when he was mayor, just how nasty this man is. And he does NOT answer questions about his personal life. As soon as there was talk of him running, I was like, yeah, that's going to go well.

And he hasn't even blown his stack yet. But he will.

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_092170628.html

...so NOT a match made in heaven.

Well, Rudy wants the media to leave his wife alone. Now I will say one thing, as a life-long NY'er I know a thing or three about Rudy, and one of the things I do know is that he did not jump on the impeachment bandwagon and he did not join in that craziness in the 90's. Of course, he was in no position to knowing what he knew about his own personal life, but hey that didn't stop a lot of other elected republicans. So I guess you can't hit him with the hypocrite label on this. But what was this man thinking? You have no idea, unless you lived here when he was mayor, just how nasty this man is. And he does NOT answer questions about his personal life. As soon as there was talk of him running, I was like, yeah, that's going to go well.

And he hasn't even blown his stack yet. But he will.

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_092170628.html

Rudy is not a hypocrate, but many of his supporters are. He is a darling of many Republicans who attacked Presidnent Clinton for having an affair.

I still don't care about this man's private life. What there is of it.

Whether you care or not Damo, a President does not have a private life. Nor does someone running for the office. The point here was, that Rudy does not like to answer questions about his personal life, and can get extremely nasty about it. That is just not going to cut it out there. He's not being singled out. All of the candidates will have their personal lives on display. How they react to that is what is going to matter.

Whether you care or not Damo, a President does not have a private life. Nor does someone running for the office. The point here was, that Rudy does not like to answer questions about his personal life, and can get extremely nasty about it. That is just not going to cut it out there. He's not being singled out. All of the candidates will have their personal lives on display. How they react to that is what is going to matter.
That was my point. This person hasn't really had a private life for a long time. However, were I to vote for or against him it wouldn't be because of where he put his stuff.

That was my point. This person hasn't really had a private life for a long time. However, were I to vote for or against him it wouldn't be because of where he put his stuff.

Ok, thanks, I didn't need that visual!

Anyway, I don't want to argue with you Damo. I'm just glad that you're here. Took you long enough to show up today, what if there had been a posting emergency?

And you missed the heartfelt make up posts between SF and me. It was very touching, you would have liked it.

yeah I am still wiping tears from my eyes over that Darla ;)
Seriously though good people communicating well.

Back