Rudy says, "I see Paul people.... everywhere!"

One of old roommates was a Ron Paul fan and than I showed him all the links about white supremists and stuff and now he doesnt like him...

Canadians....I love how facts overrule preconceived ideology

CK

I'm just glad that Rudy doesn't see UFOs everywhere. Nor does he hear them giving him "direction" in his mind.

I'm just glad that Rudy doesn't see UFOs everywhere. Nor does he hear them giving him "direction" in his mind.

Well I'm sure if aliens were giving directions to Rudy, they couldn't come up with much worse or more damaging policies than the ones he already promotes.

I'm just glad that Dennis Kucinich said he saw a UFO once (much like Ronald Reagan), or else what would you keep posting in order to change the subject from Ron Pauls' general weirdness? :)

Mike Gravel, Dennis Kucinich, Chris Dodd, and Ron Paul. Those are the best candidates in the race, and unfortunately none of them can even hope to win.

I'm just glad that Dennis Kucinich said he saw a UFO once (much like Ronald Reagan), or else what would you keep posting in order to change the subject from Ron Pauls' general weirdness? :)
You mean Carter. Ronald Reagan never said he saw a UFO previous to election. It isn't the "seeing" the UFO that is worrying. It is the "direction in his mind" part that is disconcerting.

However, I hadn't mentioned either Ron Paul or Kucinich and the thread is about Rudy.

However..........

You mean Carter. Ronald Reagan never said he saw a UFO previous to election. It isn't the "seeing" the UFO that is worrying. It is the "direction in his mind" part that is disconcerting.

However, I hadn't mentioned either Ron Paul or Kucinich and the thread is about Rudy.

Ronnie did mention the fact about UFO's after being briefed from Area51..l:cof1:

Ronnie did mention the fact about UFO's after being briefed from Area51..l:cof1:
Yes, hence the statement "before election".

I wouldn't care if Kucinich had just seen the UFO. However, as he described it to the godmother of his child, he felt "direction in his mind". I see no real reason for her to state it any other way than what she heard, she certainly wasn't attempting to ruin him.

No I meant Reagan, thus my statement "like Reagan he claims to have seen a UFO" I am not sure what the timing has to do with it? But ok.

And this thread is about Rudy AND Ron Paul Damo.

Back