Rune claims to protect the earth yet rapes the oceans of their resources! Discuss

Ass Man

Enjoying the view
Is Rune the true Definition of an Al Gorian, the sky is falling but fuck the oceans!

He made a living with a net just like the greedy fucks with a drill bit do in the name of energy.

I'm serious. Whenever he posts about the environment, it is clear he cares about it. I've read some of the back and forth between him and Milagro and while he is wrong most of the time, he still cares about it. I think he is for electric cars, wind power and some other things, which are not necessarily bad and if produced corrrectly, could greatly help us not be dependent on oil. I support electric cars, wind power, depends on the location and I also hear they kill a lot of birds.

I just noticed Rune is banned.

I'm done here. I think that is just silly to call someone out and then ban them, unless it is intentionally to get their goat, but here, this is an actual political issue and you're not giving him a chance to defend himself.

I just noticed Rune is banned.

I'm done here. I think that is just silly to call someone out and then ban them, unless it is intentionally to get their goat, but here, this is an actual political issue and you're not giving him a chance to defend himself.

You meant in this thread.
I had to go look; because I thought you meant a JPP ban.

:evilnod:

I'm serious. Whenever he posts about the environment, it is clear he cares about it. I've read some of the back and forth between him and Milagro and while he is wrong most of the time, he still cares about it. I think he is for electric cars, wind power and some other things, which are not necessarily bad and if produced corrrectly, could greatly help us not be dependent on oil. I support electric cars, wind power, depends on the location and I also hear they kill a lot of birds.
Hydrogen powered cars are the way forward!

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

I love bird traps. They provide renewable energy, and, perhaps lower the chances of white stains on my car.

Back