Rush Limbaugh Admits He's been Lying for Years to Defend Republicans

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
Holy Shit. Rush annouced that he's been lying for years, just to prop up the republicans in congress! What a fucking tool!

Dixie should make a similar statement:

RUSH: "The way I feel is this: I feel liberated, and I'm going to tell you as plainly as I can why. I no longer am going to have to carry the water for people who I don't think deserve having their water carried. Now, you might say, "Well, why have you been doing it?" Because the stakes are high! Even though the Republican Party let us down, to me they represent a far better future for my beliefs and therefore the country's than the Democrat Party does and liberalism.

I believe my side is worthy of victory, and I believe it's much easier to reform things that are going wrong on my side from a position of strength. Now I'm liberated from having to constantly come in here every day and try to buck up a bunch of people who don't deserve it, to try to carry the water and make excuses for people who don't deserve it. I did not want to sit here and participate, willingly, in the victory of the libs, in the victory of the Democrat Party by sabotaging my own. But now with what has happened yesterday and today, it is an entirely liberating thing. If those in our party who are going to carry the day in the future -- both in Congress and the administration -- are going to choose a different path than what most of us believe, then that's liberating. I don't see this with any animosity about anybody, and I don't mean to make this too personal."

In some ways it gives him a little credibility to finally admit that the republicans have failed on a massive level. On the other hand that same credibility is nulled because he's admitted being an apologist for people that are clearly in the wrong. This is why I don't trust drug addicts.

I pop by his website once in awhile (particularly after the GOP loses an election). I noticed that the day after he made these comments, he had a huge headline about how they were widely misinterpreted. I didn't read the rest, but really, I didn't need to...

He's such a baby...

I have read in a St Louis paper that republicans in that state are laying the blame for the senate defeat there at Rush's feet. His attacks on Michael J. Fox were seen as creating a measurable backlash.

For that, I can say, Thank you Rush!

One thing I dound interesting was...
"I did not want to sit here and participate, willingly, in the victory of the libs, in the victory of the Democrat Party by sabotaging my own."

Holy Shit. Rush annouced that he's been lying for years, just to prop up the republicans in congress! What a fucking tool!

Dixie should make a similar statement:

RUSH: "The way I feel is this: I feel liberated, and I'm going to tell you as plainly as I can why. I no longer am going to have to carry the water for people who I don't think deserve having their water carried. Now, you might say, "Well, why have you been doing it?" Because the stakes are high! Even though the Republican Party let us down, to me they represent a far better future for my beliefs and therefore the country's than the Democrat Party does and liberalism.

I believe my side is worthy of victory, and I believe it's much easier to reform things that are going wrong on my side from a position of strength. Now I'm liberated from having to constantly come in here every day and try to buck up a bunch of people who don't deserve it, to try to carry the water and make excuses for people who don't deserve it. I did not want to sit here and participate, willingly, in the victory of the libs, in the victory of the Democrat Party by sabotaging my own. But now with what has happened yesterday and today, it is an entirely liberating thing. If those in our party who are going to carry the day in the future -- both in Congress and the administration -- are going to choose a different path than what most of us believe, then that's liberating. I don't see this with any animosity about anybody, and I don't mean to make this too personal."
Why do you have to lie cypress? Clearly there is no reference to lying and he is making an obvious analogy to trying to DEFEND Republicans who are not that Conservative. You know RINOS?, as in what you used to be.

And wasn't it you who made a post right after the election about how Limbaugh would be devastated, when in reality he is relieved and looking to move on?

You really are the most dishonest lefty I've ever debated with, not the worst or the most extreme, but hands down the most dishonest. Please stop it.

LOL...professor...!

Why do you have to lie cypress? Clearly there is no reference to lying and he is making an obvious analogy to trying to DEFEND Republicans who are not that Conservative. You know RINOS?, as in what you used to be.

And wasn't it you who made a post right after the election about how Limbaugh would be devastated, when in reality he is relieved and looking to move on?

You really are the most dishonest lefty I've ever debated with, not the worst or the most extreme, but hands down the most dishonest. Please stop it.

Cypress loves to spin everything to fit his agenda...whatever that is...i'm not quite sure as his dishonesty gets in the way!:cof1:

Limbaugh is no different than Cypress or anyother died in the wool party member. As if Air America hasnt been carrying the water for Dems? Its no big secret that Limbaugh is a Republican loyalist who calls himself a Conservative...

Limbaugh is no different than Cypress or anyother died in the wool party member. As if Air America hasnt been carrying the water for Dems? Its no big secret that Limbaugh is a Republican loyalist who calls himself a Conservative...
Shhh! That's the best kept secret in broadcasting!

Back