Saints did it!

Geaux Saints!

Congratulations, Liz and Topspin. What a great game!

I'll have to add my congrats as well. The Saints played magnificently, especially in the second half. After the Saints had reached 22 points, the Colts just fell apart; couldn't do anything right. I was pulling for Indiana, but they didn't deserve to win this time.

I'll have to add my congrats as well. The Saints played magnificently, especially in the second half. After the Saints had reached 22 points, the Colts just fell apart; couldn't do anything right. I was pulling for Indiana, but they didn't deserve to win this time.

The Colts started out great. Manning has a spectacular throwing arm, much better than Brees. My kids wanted the Colts and I told them the Saints were hungrier. Now they're pouting. :D

One of the best Super Bowls ever! Houses in California were screaming all over. The Nation was rootin for you and you did yourselves PROUD.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Great game, and congrats to Nawlins!

But the two goalline stands at the end of each half cost me $100.

If the Saints had scored a TD when they were 1st & goal, I would have won $100. And if Manning had managed to get a TD at the end of the game I would have won the other half of the pool.

Oh well, my record in football pools is still intact. Never won a freakin dime.

:clink:

Alls I did for the last few hours was fence the chickens off the tomato and squash plants. Who cares about this silly contest.

I tell you what, Jenkins made some plays. He's been on the bench because of Porter and Greer. Who Dat Nation is in Heaven!!!

For you maybe! LOL but I can't blame you for saying that. BTW, Topper....how the hell did you guys win with two Ohio Slow Starters (Smith, Jenkins) on defense? LOL

Because they had a Tide boy on defense. Roman Harper w/6 tackles was the #2 defender on the Saints team.

Back