APP - Salby demonstrates natural CO2 sources ignored by IPCC

link works fine. don't know what you're talkin' bout. the video is set to private which means you have to cliuck the link to watch it on youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
Really, an hour long film of a man with total monotone? Maybe after some coffee, but the BIG LIE is in the first 5 minutes anyway.

Really, an hour long film of a man with total monotone? Maybe after some coffee, but the BIG LIE is in the first 5 minutes anyway.

So a blacksmith and erstwhile proof reader knows more about CO2 emissions than a climatology professor. It is also fascinating that you think the delivery enhances or detracts from the science.

So a blacksmith and erstwhile proof reader knows more about CO2 emissions than a climatology professor. It is also fascinating that you think the delivery enhances or detracts from the science.

For the third time, I was not a proofreader, but keep sying that if it makes you feel superior.
I discussed his monotone because it is so extreme as to make it difficult to follow.
Do you have any idea of the education required of a master Blacksmith? Clearly not. Sad in an insignificant type of way, really.
FYI, chemistry is the basis of metallurgy, physics is the language of metalshaping.

For the third time, I was not a proofreader, but keep sying that if it makes you feel superior.
I discussed his monotone because it is so extreme as to make it difficult to follow.
Do you have any idea of the education required of a master Blacksmith? Clearly not. Sad in an insignificant type of way, really.
FYI, chemistry is the basis of metallurgy, physics is the language of metalshaping.
OMG he sounds too boring. I can't follow along. LOL no wonder you're a warmer. You are just chasing the show!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back