Sam Adams on the Fort

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
I decided to go to a facility on Ft Lewis instead of McChord Field yesterday, because it has a convenient online appointment system. Since i never go over there, and don't know my way around, it was good for me. As I was heading home, I saw a directional sign indicating a Sam Adams Brew House. I was tempted to make the turn. Anyway, it's nice to see that the Army is attempting to elevate the taste and class of its soldiers.

:clink:

When I was in the army they had beer machines in the barracks.......... Cold, cheap, & not very good........

I decided to go to a facility on Ft Lewis instead of McChord Field yesterday, because it has a convenient online appointment system. Since i never go over there, and don't know my way around, it was good for me. As I was heading home, I saw a directional sign indicating a Sam Adams Brew House. I was tempted to make the turn. Anyway, it's nice to see that the Army is attempting to elevate the taste and class of its soldiers.

:clink:
I always thought it would be funny to give MREs pretentious gourmet names like "Frijoles al le Francie" for beans and Frank's, etc.

Would that be cruel?

Church Key

When I was in the army they had beer machines in the barracks.......... Cold, cheap, & not very good........

When I was in the army we open our cans and bottles of beer with a church key!

hqdefault.jpg

2514%20bulk_act1.jpg

2514%20bulk_main.jpg

Back