San Francisco is a shithole, literally

countryboy

Verified User
So, it's not just foreign countries that are shitholes, some lib cities are as well.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/15/san-francisco-defecation-map/

St. George Alley can harbor up to 30 piles of poop per week, Department of Public Works employee Steve Mahoney told SFist. That’s exceptional. But it also illustrates a seemingly intractable problem in a city with limited public restrooms, constricted homeless services, and a line of filthy JCDecaux bunker toilets that often sit unused.

Screen-Shot-2018-01-15-at-5.20.02-PM-620x354.png

This is a bit different, and you actually get homelessness, and similar problems in most major cities, but why report San Fransisco out of them all. I believe the site reporting might be why.

Why not report on a human defecation problem? Is it not newsworthy? This is a serious health risk.

Why not report on a human dedication problem? Is it not newsworthy? This is a serious health risk.

I'm talking about singling out one city over the others, with issues many share. Or is The Daily Caller just reporting on someone else story? I don't trust them, being that they're an opinion based news, with gaping biases. Anyplace you get mass homelessness, drug problems, etc you'll see it be more like the jungle in more ways than one.

I'm talking about singling out one city over the others, with issues many share. Or is The Daily Caller just reporting on someone else story? I don't trust them, being that they're an opinion based news, with gaping biases. Anyplace you get mass homelessness, drug problems, etc you'll see it be more like the jungle in more ways than one.

Well, if you can find reports about other cities with a human waste problem, I'll be happy to label them shitholes as well.

Meanwhile, there's no reason this very real San Fransicko problem shouldn't be addressed.

Well, if you can find reports about other cities with a human waste problem, I'll be happy to label them shitholes as well.

Meanwhile, there's no reason this very real San Fransicko problem shouldn't be addressed.

Have you ever been to downtown Portland? You should see it for yourself, firsthand. It's a real sight to behold.

My understanding of the problem in SF is that even though NW cities like Portlandia and Seattle are greater enablers of the homeless (and in Seattle, we are now the greatest enablers of hardcore drug addicts in the US), it has always had an especially grave problem with human waste going back 20 years.

This is a bit different, and you actually get homelessness, and similar problems in most major cities, but why report San Fransisco out of them all. I believe the site reporting might be why.
Have you been to downtown Cincinnati lately? Particularly along the waterfront area?

Back