San Fransico is just loony (in case you didn't know).

Socrtease

Verified User
So yesterday I am on StumbleUpon and I discover that at Giant Stadium in San Fran, you cannot get cracker jack with peanuts because of people with peanut allergies that might not know that eatting cracker jack would kill them. BUT that's NOT ALL. When they sing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" they have changed the words so that it says "buy me some TOFU and cracker jack". WTF! Are people so allergic to peanuts that singing it right might cause them an attack?

San Francisco is fucked up. The most recent issue up for debate by the city council is whether to ban the sale of pets, including goldfish. Never mind the 10% unemployment rate, rampant homelessness, and millions of dollars in debt...

It's not a bad place to visit, though. I went there a couple years ago and I'm going back in November.

San Fran is awesome, gotta take the good with the bad.
I see a basically 70yr old retiree blowing a spliff at fishermans warf like it was a cig.
Heaven

So yesterday I am on StumbleUpon and I discover that at Giant Stadium in San Fran, you cannot get cracker jack with peanuts because of people with peanut allergies that might not know that eatting cracker jack would kill them. BUT that's NOT ALL. When they sing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" they have changed the words so that it says "buy me some TOFU and cracker jack". WTF! Are people so allergic to peanuts that singing it right might cause them an attack?

Where is this 'San Fransico' place, anyway?

Looks like they didn't think that through. Maybe it's way the author penned right after "Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack" "I don't care if I ever get back!"

Back