Save 30 seconds or a life?

What residential street is 65mph? They don't even allow that in MI and speeding is ENCOURAGED.

lol reading this thread was getting interesting knowing who exactly either didn't watch the video at all or just clicked off halfway through. I would have kept that going all day long O_O

lol reading this thread was getting interesting knowing who exactly either didn't watch the video at all or just clicked off halfway through. I would have kept that going all day long O_O
Honestly my first reaction, which I had before watching anything, was "save 30 seconds. If you die because I'm in a hurry, it's your fault for being in my way. The road is MY kingdom".

yes it wasn't pleasing because you couldn't handle it ;)

MA are good drivers because we are so bad. The bad ones really help the good ones train up.

were you able to handle driving in mass alright? O_O
Dude I was The King back when I lived there, late 70's early 80's. I had a '72 full size Ford, yellow, with a gaping shark-mouth gash in the front right fender that someone who pulled out of a parking spot had put there. I'd run through a rotary with that scar on full display and they'd all freeze and let me though, unimpeded. I called it the "urban assault vehicle". :)

Dude I was The King back when I lived there, late 70's early 80's. I had a '72 full size Ford, yellow, with a gaping shark-mouth gash in the front right fender that someone who pulled out of a parking spot had put there. I'd run through a rotary with that scar on full display and they'd all freeze and let me though, unimpeded. I called it the "urban assault vehicle". :)

when i was younger I drove a pretty big shitbox and that thing gave me so much freedom. I could change lanes like a mofo because people would know I had nothing to lose O_O

Yes, fascinating.

when i was younger I drove a pretty big shitbox and that thing gave me so much freedom. I could change lanes like a mofo because people would know I had nothing to lose O_O

My glorious Crown Vic lets me get away with speeding and driving like an asshole. I will never own another kind of car.

Back