Saw David Letterman on TV last night.

Dave who?

I've heard that name before but rarely hear that much about him anymore..

washed up, washed out

see what I mean...no one remembers Dave or can locate Dave, so really no one cares...:p

Such stupidity...

They were doing an old Cheech and Chong bit. I can understand how you wouldn't know that, seeing as how you were born without a sense of humor.

Such stupidity...

They were doing an old Cheech and Chong bit. I can understand how you wouldn't know that, seeing as how you were born without a sense of humor.

LOL, you accusing me of no sense of humor when just a few minutes ago you checked another red box on me for saying Davie Letterman is washed up...

oh my how I laugh at you...see I do have a sense of humor, wee one..teeheeteehee

Last edited:
LOL, you accusing me of no sense of humor when just a few minutes you checked another red box on me for saying Davie Letterman is washed up...

oh my how I laugh at you...see I do have a sense of humor, wee one..teeheeteehee

So how does some neg rep for the lies you told equate in any way to a sense of humor??

Oh, I get it. It's funny cuz you keep pretending to know what you're talking about!

I get it now!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheewhoooooooo!

So how does some neg rep for the lies you told equate in any way to a sense of humor??

Oh, I get it. It's funny cuz you keep pretending to know what you're talking about!

I get it now!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheewhoooooooo!

3bunny_pancake.jpg

LOL, you accusing me of no sense of humor when just a few minutes ago you checked another red box on me for saying Davie Letterman is washed up...

Dave's not here man.

Back