SAW SOMETHING JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO...

Ross Dolan

Contributor
...on my trip back from the grocery store. Not an unusual sight…I’ve seen versions of it often. The same question always arises when I see it.

Two women having a chat at a busy street intersection. Both were pushing strollers with toddlers in them. They were standing at the edge of the intersection waiting for a light change (as I said, in animated conversation)…and both stroller were out in front of them a foot or two into the street.

The question:

Are scientists even making an attempt to find a cure for stupid? Seems to me such a cure is as needed as a cure for cancer.

...on my trip back from the grocery store. Not an unusual sight…I’ve seen versions of it often. The same question always arises when I see it.

Two women having a chat at a busy street intersection. Both were pushing strollers with toddlers in them. They were standing at the edge of the intersection waiting for a light change (as I said, in animated conversation)…and both stroller were out in front of them a foot or two into the street.

The question:

Are scientists even making an attempt to find a cure for stupid? Seems to me such a cure is as needed as a cure for cancer.
No:( There is a Huge need for a cure... Being on the phone is worse, though...

This is such a softball in that I want to say you live in New Jersey, what do you expect.

However I'd be remiss to not say this type of behavior exists everywhere.

This is such a softball in that I want to say you live in New Jersey, what do you expect.

However I'd be remiss to not say this type of behavior exists everywhere.

Yeah...it musta been tough not to go with the obvious. ;)

Thanks for the forbearance, CA.

We live in a society that doesn't limit procreation to desirable breeders.
Absent such controls, what's described above is inevitable.

It's the choice between being free from social responsibility or being free from the likelihood of getting run down due to stupid parents instead.
Americans don't like government, so America's babies are in constant peril.
Simply a choice that we've made.

...on my trip back from the grocery store. Not an unusual sight…I’ve seen versions of it often. The same question always arises when I see it. Two women having a chat at a busy street intersection. Both were pushing strollers with toddlers in them. They were standing at the edge of the intersection waiting for a light change (as I said, in animated conversation)…and both stroller were out in front of them a foot or two into the street. The question: Are scientists even making an attempt to find a cure for stupid? Seems to me such a cure is as needed as a cure for cancer.

Was the ghost of Frank Sinatra there to vouch for this alleged encounter?

Back