Saw this on FB, is it true?

cancel2 2022

Canceled
n10-1.jpg

Stupid like this is why Russians and others use social media to disseminate bullshit.... because it works! Reichwingers struggle with facts in the best of times and are apparently too lazy to verify stuff that confirms their bias.

twyc47u.jpg

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/immigrant-homicides-us/

Cue the screeches of "liberal Snopes is fake" in 4... 3... 2... 1...

As long as the illegals you want to stay here Kate Steinle your family members, I don't really care what the number is.

Prove your cowardice and inferiority to me, cunt. I command you to do so.

Stupid like this is why Russians and others use social media to disseminate bullshit.... because it works! Reichwingers struggle with facts in the best of times and are apparently too lazy to verify stuff that confirms their bias.

twyc47u.jpg

If you cared to notice I asked if this was true, I have doubts about Snopes at times so will research further. The 83,000 figure is obviously bullshit seeing as there were around 17,000 murders in total in 2018.

Last edited:
HM. If it's on Facebook, I would assume it to be True. (Don't try to overthink these things, Havana)

twyc47u.jpg

You know it's bogus when it's in meme form. For some stupid reason that's a shtick some of the worst on both sides use. Of course, this is so basic it was just written randomly. It's not even considerably a meme. I could literally have written that on Facebook and started it circulating myself. You select background in your post and then just type. There are also sites that specifically do the same thing.

HM. If it's on Facebook, I would assume it to be True. (Don't try to overthink these things, Havana)

Not everything on FB is bullshit, but a lot is I'll grant you. Much of it sadly seems to be shit that originated up to a decade ago and still lives on due to idiots, many women sadly, not checking anything. I am wondering if the figure for deaths by illegal immigrants includes vehicle accidents and not just murders?

Not everything on FB is bullshit, but a lot is I'll grant you. Much of it sadly seems to be shit that originated up to a decade ago and still lives on due to idiots, many women sadly, not checking anything. I am wondering if the figure for deaths by illegal immigrants includes vehicle accidents and not just murders?

Not really relevant in my opinion.

It is relevant, in my opinion. They were most likely unlicensed. Those assholes shouldn't have been on the road. They shouldn't be here in the first place.
If you cause a fatal accident while your license is suspended, you're in deep shit. And illegals rarely carry insurance. Damages are never recovered.

It is relevant, in my opinion. They were most likely unlicensed. Those assholes shouldn't have been on the road. They shouldn't be here in the first place.
If you cause a fatal accident while your license is suspended, you're in deep shit. And illegals rarely carry insurance. Damages are never recovered.

Like this:

I saw that. They better get her back here to face any charges.

You mean they need to send her back to Britain to face charges. Is that what you are saying? Or do you now support Foreigners killing local Citizens?

You know it's bogus when it's in meme form. For some stupid reason that's a shtick some of the worst on both sides use. Of course, this is so basic it was just written randomly. It's not even considerably a meme. I could literally have written that on Facebook and started it circulating myself. You select background in your post and then just type. There are also sites that specifically do the same thing.

Of course it's bogus. And you're right -- both sides pass along stupid inflammatory crap like this, but only one side tries to defend it. :awesome:

Well it said killed, not murdered, so there is the relevancy. I don't even know if they compile statistics on that anyway.

Annual United States Road Crash Statistics

Over 37,000 people die in road crashes each year
An additional 2.35 million are injured or disabled
Over 1,600 children under 15 years of age die each year
Nearly 8,000 people are killed in crashes involving drivers ages 16-20
Road crashes cost the U.S. $230.6 billion per year, or an average of $820 per person
Road crashes are the single greatest annual cause of death of healthy U.S. citizens traveling abroad

Well it said killed, not murdered, so there is the relevancy. I don't even know if they compile statistics on that anyway.

Annual United States Road Crash Statistics

Over 37,000 people die in road crashes each year
An additional 2.35 million are injured or disabled
Over 1,600 children under 15 years of age die each year
Nearly 8,000 people are killed in crashes involving drivers ages 16-20
Road crashes cost the U.S. $230.6 billion per year, or an average of $820 per person
Road crashes are the single greatest annual cause of death of healthy U.S. citizens traveling abroad

Do you have a point?

Back