Scamala's newest lie

This is what comes from a media that is complicit with the Democrat party and why only 31% of Americans trust the media.
how 31% trust this is fucking insane

even barely functioning retards would only need 10 seconds to see she is lying about this newest claim

I bet most of that 31% are leftists. They cant pee unless a urologist tells them.
honest question - does this forum have a single reasonable liberal?

by reasonable - I mean like someone with common sense - that calls out when such obvious lies like this one is presented. I don't think I have seen it happen a single time

most act like shit stains like the Jade Dragon nonsense seen above

honest question - does this forum have a single reasonable liberal?

by reasonable - I mean like someone with common sense - that calls out when such obvious lies like this one is presented. I don't think I have seen it happen a single time

most act like shit stains like the Jade Dragon nonsense seen above
When in first came here a few seemed reasonable but as time has gone on its abundantly clear that reasonable and liberal/leftists go together like oil and water

Don't MAGA's just call this an exaggeration when Trump does it?

No, wait - they started by telling us not to take anything he said "literally." I'll use that one here.

No, wait - they started by telling us not to take anything he said "literally." I'll use that one here.
can you use an actual example?

the most recent one I can think of - about eating dogs in ohio I argued was a horrible debate move, but repeating what voters say is not lying.

so if you want to go the whataboutism route, maybe be specific and not a sissy in hiding?

~libtards lie and scare people

~Trump gets shot

~libtards lie and scare people

~Trump gets shot

~deep state claims Trump is only safe indoors

~Trump announces rally at madison square garden

~libtards cry hitler for having an indoor rally in Madison Square Garden

~lather..rinse...repeat....Trump gets shot

the lies need to stop.

Copy and paste where someone called it an exaggeration. While you're at it look for a quote that says we shouldnt take what trump says "literally". I'll wait here.

can you use an actual example?

the most recent one I can think of - about eating dogs in ohio I argued was a horrible debate move, but repeating what voters say is not lying.

so if you want to go the whataboutism route, maybe be specific and not a sissy in hiding?

It's intellectually dishonest to say Trump wasn't lying on that. THEY are eating the dogs, the cats, the pets. He implied it's something that community is doing en masse. It was a lie.

He has said Harris is talking about bringing back the draft. He has suggested that schools are sending children for gender-affirming surgeries without parents knowing about it. He has said some states allow baby executions after birth. That Harris was sent to negotiate w/ Putin to stop him from invading Ukraine. He said "everybody" wanted Roe overturned - "every Democrat, every Republican." He won "Man of the Year" in Michigan.

And on & on.

It's intellectually dishonest to say Trump wasn't lying on that. THEY are eating the dogs, the cats, the pets. He implied it's something that community is doing en masse. It was a lie.

you are proving to be a shit stain with each reply. repeating what voters tell you is a horrible example

do better

He has said Harris is talking about bringing back the draft.
news to me. if true a clear lie. link?

He has suggested that schools are sending children for gender-affirming surgeries without parents knowing about it.
link

He has said some states allow baby executions after birth.
this is true. it was fact checked as true

your examples are all bad, and none of them are even close to the level of lies she is pulling

scaring voters into thinking he is going to round them up using the army

JFC SHIT STAINS

He has said Harris is talking about bringing back the draft. He has suggested that schools are sending children for gender-affirming surgeries without parents knowing about it. He has said some states allow baby executions after birth. That Harris was sent to negotiate w/ Putin to stop him from invading Ukraine. He said "everybody" wanted Roe overturned - "every Democrat, every Republican." He won "Man of the Year" in Michigan.

And on & on.
It's hilarious to see a leftist claim someone is being intellectually dishonest. You people couldn't be honest if you tried.

I don't mind discussing stuff w/ you, zymurgy - but for the life of me, I'm not sure why you can't keep it even mildly respectful.

Enjoy the rest of the thread. If you don't think Trump spews "fear of Dems" every day, I don't know what to tell you. I mean, how about "you're not going to have a country anymore?" Often repeated.

And you can look the rest of the stuff up yourself if you're interested at all. It's easy to find.

All the best.

Back