Scans see 'gay brain differences'

uscitizen

Villified User
Scans see 'gay brain differences'
Gay couple
The study suggests sexual preference is set in the womb

The brains of gay men and women look like those found in heterosexual people of the opposite sex, research suggests.

The Swedish study, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences journal, compared the size of the brain's halves in 90 adults.

Gay men and heterosexual women had halves of a similar size, while the right side was bigger in lesbian women and heterosexual men.

A UK scientist said this was evidence sexual preference was set in the womb.

Scientists have noticed for some time that homosexual people of both sexes have differences in certain cognitive abilities, suggesting there may be subtle differences in their brain structure.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7456588.stm

I would think that gay men liking cock would suggest at least some "subtle differences in our brain structure."

I would think that gay men liking cock would suggest at least some "subtle differences in our brain structure."

I have never understood why men who aren't interested in women, would be interested in dressing like women.

I understand that not all gay men are drag queens. But it is something that has puzzled me.

But then, a lot of things puzzle me.

Back