Schwarzenegger just lost his re-election typical racist republican

robdastud

SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger tells advisers on a tape that Cubans and Puerto Ricans are naturally temperamental because of their combination of “black blood” and “Latino blood.”

“I mean Cuban, Puerto Rican, they are all very hot,” the governor says on the recording of a closed-door meeting obtained by the Los Angeles Times and made available on its Web site Friday. “They have the, you know, part of the black blood in them and part of the Latino blood in them that together makes it.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14732643/

typical racist republican.

“I mean Cuban, Puerto Rican, they are all very hot,”

Could be that he means they're sexy "hot". ;)

i think judge marylin Millan is a babe, and she's cuban, you know that woman who does the people's court.

After reading the article I still say the comments are racist. However given the context I'd also say they are not just typical of a Republican but just typical of everybody. Unfortunately people often speak in terms like this.

It was an insensitive thing for a public official to say at a meeting. It would definetly raise eyebrows at any meeting I've attended. Not cool.

I don't think it means arnold is a racist. It was just a stupid thing to say. An apology should be proferred, and would be accepted by most people I think.

Sometimes people just say what they think.. others say it behind closed doors ... which of the two would you trust ..?

It doesn't even make any sense.

People in the carribean, derived from "black blood" are some of the mellowest people around.

Go to barbados, the bahamas, or jamaica. Those people are totally mellow.

Of course it doesn't make sense. Of course Schwarzanegger is probably picturing the stereotypical Afro-American woman with an attitude charicature.

Of course it doesn't make sense. Of course Schwarzanegger is probably picturing the stereotypical Afro-American woman with an attitude charicature.

But, that's a cultural thing. Not a "black-blood" thing. Or a skin-color thing.

He was specifically refering to "black blood" of carribean descent. And those are some of the mellowest people on the planet.

what an idiot.

But, that's a cultural thing. Not a "black-blood" thing. Or a skin-color thing.

He was specifically refering to "black blood" of carribean descent. And those are some of the mellowest people on the planet.

what an idiot.

Do honestly believe this f'ing idiot knows the difference Cypress?

Do honestly believe this f'ing idiot knows the difference Cypress?

lol

It was an idiotic and insenstive thing to say.

Arnold's a billionaire. I'm sure he's been to all the carribean vacation spots, and full well knows that carribean "black blood" are the most totally mellow people around.

Many people mistakingly believe that culture is transferred in the genes. I will admit that certain stereotypical traits of my ethnicity appear despite being raised in America. Sometimes I jokingly say it must be the genes but I know this isn't true.

Back