Science Confirms Homophobic Men Have Intense Homosexual Impulses

poet

Banned
http://www.feelguide.com/2011/06/16...ophobic-men-have-intense-homosexual-impulses/

An elaborate and comprehensive study out of the University of Georgia confirms what many experts have suspected for quite some time: homophobic men are gayer than Carson Kressley at a Barney’s season sale. Sigmund Freud was the first to theorize that people often have the most hateful and negative attitudes towards things they secretly crave, but feel that they shouldn’t have — and now it’s been proven by the most in-depth study of its kind ever conducted. The scientific confirmation of this long-held suspicion was recently published by a leading group of scientists and Psychology Today gave the following breakdown of the results:
The study] asked heterosexual men how comfortable and anxious they are around gay men. Based on these scores, they then divided these men into two groups: men that are homophobic, and men who are not. These men were then shown three, four-minute videos. One video depicted straight sex, one depicted lesbian sex and one depicted gay male sex. While this was happening, a device was attached to each participant’s penis. This device has been found to be triggered by sexual arousal, but not other types of arousal (such as nervousness, or fear – arousal often has a very different meaning in psychology than in popular usage). When viewing lesbian sex and straight sex, both the homophobic and the non-homophobic men showed increased penis circumference. For gay male sex, however, only the homophobic men showed heightened penis arousal. Heterosexual men with the most anti-gay attitudes, when asked, reported not being sexually aroused by gay male sex videos. But, their penises reported otherwise. Homophobic men were the most sexually aroused by gay male sex acts.
:clap::hand:

I absolutely am "howling" over this. This is kismet and karma, rolled into one. So we all know who the resident homophobes are, don't we?

From Facebook:
"I'm not shocked by this. Their homophobia is a mask for their desire to get with another man."- G.G.

Oh geez, yet another bullshit thread from Sissyfag Poser-It. How long before she starts whining after the sensible ones debunk this steaming pile of shit for what it is.

You know if it wasn't true, folks like Boris and USF would have ignored it, but I hit the nail smack down on the head, bitches.

You know if it wasn't true, folks like Boris and USF would have ignored it, but I hit the nail smack down on the head, bitches.

Odd how my comments have been directed towards Poet and not even really the OP.
I guess Poet has latent heterosexual feelings.

Hmmmm, I guess that would mean Poet is a closet conservative. Who knew.

BTW speaking of queers, isn't Deblasio''s old lady a carpet muncher? So apparently she made a choice

Ms. Things, the fact that you are up in this thread confirms what we already knew. Whatever blows your skirts up, girls...

Odd how my comments have been directed towards Poet and not even really the OP.
I guess Poet has latent heterosexual feelings.

Well according to the queer Poet, if you answer it proves the OP. If you didn't answer it would have proven the OP.

Just another false dichotomy by our board idiot

Ms. Things, the fact that you are up in this thread confirms what we already knew. Whatever blows your skirts up, girls...

It's more like the fact that since you seem so intent on this, that you have latent heterosexual tendencies

I couldn't possibly care any less about this.

It seems to me interesting as yet another contradictory element in the craziness that has hold of current republicans. Surely it is fascinating to see a whole potentially-governing party full of wild-eyed sickoes?

well in reading the Op it seems that our rabid gay hating population is BI.

if they arouse with both hetro and gay sex they are Bi.

Being bi is a blessing you Homophobes.

You should be considering yourselves the luckiest people in the planet and instead you are hating half of your very own blessing.

Bi always has a date on Friday night.

embrace your true selves and be proud

Imagine a day when people didn't have to self hate and hide all their lives because they have sexual urges.

don't teach your kids to hate gay people or you create self hating miserable people

Back