Scientists- People Who Call Harris Trash Bag Harris Are Pond Scum

Hoosier Daddy

Verified User
and then scientists laughed at chickenshit cowards who refuse to allow people to reply to his bullshit and show what a punk ass bitch he is for even trying to insult his betters in such a 3rd grade manner.

and then scientists laughed at chickenshit cowards who refuse to allow people to reply to his bullshit and show what a punk ass bitch he is for even trying to insult his betters in such a 3rd grade manner.

Let me guess, Bull&Shitter had you thread-banned too? Insecure cowards don't like back-talk, only trash-talk. :laugh:

why post here if you only want to preach to the choir? i like a trump voter to challenge my facts so i can kick his ass.

Isn't that the whole objective of posting on a political forum? Some of us seem to think that they have a right to throw out all sorts of lies and personal attacks, then run to the mods and cry and have anyone who objects thread-banned.

Kind of like when one of you leftist counts starts a thread and bans people from participating. If only you fucking morons could think.

Back